You are here

WWW III about to begin (update) the bit#ch has flipped! omg

MarriedwithChild's picture

So in my prior post (sorry) dh had nailed the psycho bm via email and certified mail.

Well, well well the bitch has totally flipped her lid. BM called 15 TIMES overnight and has sent threats to my dh about jail, contempt, even ABUSE! WTF???!!! I can't believe how she has flipped over ONE document. HER financial affidavit has kicked her ass into overdrive. Well, we had her on speakerphone (too stupid to know) and bm confessed to having more money (dh pays 404.00 on a 50/50 split) bm actually admitted in her insanity about all the under the table CASH she is making and kept saying over and over, "Now I just don;t see why this is so important." Well hello? It's to put the needed order in front of the judge so my hubby does not wind up in the slammer. (BM's PLAN all the time.)

I'm sorry but I have to get this out. This bitch is whacked.

BM kept trying to put shit in dh's head like, "You are going to have to explain to (ss5) how you are going to snatch? (wtf) (ss5) from his mother."

OKAY, first (until she found out I was pregnant) BM wanted dh to have ss5, 50%?! Then BM has since PASsed ss5 to death. What a nightmare!

DH is in zero danger though from BM. It's just going to get "rough." whatever. grrrrr*

(venting)

MarriedwithChild's picture

Flipped out Bit#h!!! OMFG

I can't believe what the ex bm is trying to pull.

Yes!!! Have a tape recorder and also have (will have) recording on cell during pick-up. (camera too)

WHY o why do these women do this? I'm a mom too and never pulled this crap.?!

I just ALSO found out that bm NEVER knew her own dad and her mom was a drug addict...can you say PAS???

WHY is she brainwashing everyone with BALLS (literally) is she that screwed up because of her own childhood? Boo hoo...a lot of us did not have the best childhood but we don't grow up and make a point to bust balls for a living.

How else can dh protect himself from her allegations now? This is nuts. ALL over $$$$ and testosterone.

I can't believe how f-ed up she is in the head.

Hats off to all good mom's out there!!!!

seriously, wth is it with these TYPES of mothers?

Rags's picture

You mentioned recorder and camera. Good moves both. We have a box of microcassette tapes with more than a decade of BioDad and SpermClan telephone calls. Just be careful about the laws in your state. In some states all parties of the conversation have to be notified that it is being recorded.

Texas does (Did) not require notification of other parties when we lived there. You could record any conversation you were a party to without notifying who you were talking to of the recording. I LOVE TEXAS!!!!!!!

I also recommend a call/conversation log. Log every conversation with Date/Time/Telephone# an brief description of the topic of conversation and what BM said. Log any conversations or comments that the Skids make about wacky shit at BMs house. Log any conversations/comments with community members/freinds/family/etc.... A log is perfectly legal so log away.

It may not be admisable in court in your jurisdiction but it will show a Judge that you have your shit together and that you consistently log BMs comments, actions, behaviors, etc... and her impact on the Skid(s).

In our case it was a big component of embarrasment for BioDad in court. The Judge kept asking BioDad when "We" supposedly made comments that he claimed that my Wife and I made. His answer "I don't remember".

When the Judge asked my Wife or I the same questions we looked it up in the log and told the Judge exactly when the conversation occured, the circumstances under which it occurred and the content of what BioDad said.

BioDad hates our log, our complete records of prior court actions, our Private Investigator Reports, photos and videos, the statments made by his plethora of girlfreinds and wombdonors and our copies of his plumbers license and arrest records.

We have turned pissing him off and shutting he, SpermGrandMa and the SpermClan up into a sport. We are very, very good at that sport.

They are just waiting for SS to turn 18 so they get out from under CS. NOT HAPPENIN! If the Skid is in college they pay for three more years with no visitation. WOOHOOO! }:)

Best regards,

Success is rarely final. Failure is rarely fatal. It is character, courage and consistency of effort that count. Vince Lombardi (with some minor Rags modifications) To each according to their performance, screw Karl Marx. (Rags)

Angel72's picture

The bm is very insecure. Your dh has put her in her place, she doens't like it and the fact that you are pregnant is eating her away. Please make sure she doens't know the exact birth date. If you go into labour, and ss5 is with you, sent him for a visit at grandma or something...say nothing about giving birth. You never know with this sicko!
Yes, tapes, videos...rack up all the evidence. Keep phone records..cause i assure you, when your child is born, you wont tolerate these 15 phonecalls....i didn't. Andi made sure bm knew it. I also told my dh, you want to fight with your ex. Do it with another phone and on yoru time, not on mine, i wont have our child hearing abuse acoustically in our house. Bm is to keep her poison out of htis house. I made sure of that.
Hang tight! Its gonna be a bumpy ride.