You are here

I Have A Master "Plan" For Tonight. What Do You Think?

MarriedwithChild's picture

Okay, so BM has violated the CO and admitted ss5 to an unknown location for school without the consent or approval of DH.
Also, she has sent YET another email to DH in regards to her Stalinistic plan, today of course.
DH must do the employee schedule tonight at home (which is fine with me) BUT, DH will see the email and yes, spend hours trying to come up with a reply to BM.

I'm sick of this shit every week. I'm not sitting here at home with him one more night as he sweats it out on the PC trying to 'conjure' some lame-ass response to BM.

I'm LEAVING if this shit starts tonight. I refuse to have every week ruined by both of them, yes, BOTH of them. WTH does he have to spend the evening with MWC present (more like absent) asking me to come "look" it over a gazillion times?

No more. I am so walking out that door leaving him floored if this crap happens again tonight.

I'll go grab a bottle of wine and go chill at the pool instead of sitting here watching and listening to this crap one more night.

Am I right or wrong here? Maybe it is guilt, which has become absent lately.

MWC: "Have at it DH, I'm out of here, call me on my cell when you have finished your composition."

DISbelief's picture

I think that is a great idea MWC. There is not reason for your life to revolve around him planning his next move with the crazy lady.

Cheers!

DISbelief~

~You have to BE crazy to UNDERSTAND crazy!~ Wink

IslandofDreams's picture

I think you are tired of having to review his emails to BM. Understandable!
But remember that having a lawyer compile a response is very expensive. Which will financially impact your household. On the other hand, in this situation DH should be contacting his lawyer anyway since BM violated the CO order.

I know how frustrating it is to have to watch him try to come up with something. I am guilty of having my DH look over (not create) my emails to the boys' dad. I do that to get another perspective on the email and to make sure that when it is brought into court(which has happened), it can not be used againist me.

Just my two cents...

Thetis's picture

Has he talked to a lawyer? Maybe he should. I'm sure a lawyer would love to proof read his stuff.

Don't let yourself be pulled into his stress. Help if you can but don't feel guilty. This is his problem. Not yours.

JustAnotherSM's picture

I like your plan. BM is not your problem, let DH deal with it.

In regards to the school, is it possible for DH to find out where SS5 is going? DH has every right to contact the school and un-enroll SS5.

My DH got a lawyer involved for a similar issue. We spent a ton of money filing emergency motions in court before we brought our SS home (he was left at an out of state school for juvenile deliquents for about a week). What we didn't know at the time was that legally, we could have brought SS home anytime. The court papers did not have to be filed just for DH to exercise his parental rights.

TinyDancer's picture

I'd get the wine, go to the pool, good book, ipod.... sounds like a plan.

And I'd leave him the number to an attorney. He needs to take her back to court instead
of trying to reason with the unreasonable.

His ex, his kid, his problem. Sounds a bit harsh, but really, why do you need to
take ownership of any of it?

prayerhelps's picture

Went through the same thing w/DH about 9 months ago. He was getting bombarded w/stupid stuff from BM.

Our solution? DH had one night a week to answer any real pertinent issues that needed to be dealt with. I would help him if needed. Unless it was an emergency, this worked real well. And he didn't respond to EVERY EMAIL, only the ones that were pertinent to spiritual,educational, health of child. Nothing else. The ugley emails full of lies were ignored. instead, we just printed up and wrote our own version of events, in case we had to go to court again.

It also gave him a chance to think about his responses rather than immediately say something that would drag him into some ugliness.

"Tis Tomorrow" guys!!! ??????????

Anyway, not sure even when my update shall be read now that we are monitored...but here goes;

DH will be going to file contempt charges against BM, we have an appointment with a NEW attorney on Monday and, he will be down at the administrative office for our local school district today, around noonish.

BM has really screwed up this time. DH is doing something this time, finally!!! yayness...

Ummm...thank you guys for the support/ advice and have a great day, if this is even read today, that is.

MWC

Evidence of P.A.S and a guilty daddy, who is literally beat down;

" STALIN (BM),

Since you want to dominate and dictate SS5's entire life, activities, and schedule, I can no longer continue to be a party to this entire situation. I am excluded or ignored by you when making life decisions for SS5 and I'm not going to keep going back to court to make you do what is legal and right.

I couldn't even get a reply from you about his school for kindergarten registration. I asked you to give me all
the legal documents and paperwork needed so I could get him registered at XXXXXX Elementary myself but you have provided me with copies of none of those documents.

*NOTE: (BM has enrolled ss5 without consent at an unknown location*)

I couldn't even get a reply from you about picking him up from school tomorrow!

SS5 is becoming more and more withdrawn when he comes over here. Each week his is getting worse. He is afraid to speak about anything he did during the week. I try to talk with him but all he can say is "I don't remember", or "I don't want to talk about it". I can't even tell when he's telling the truth or making something up.

Everyone's lives are being made more and more miserable and unhappy because you refuse to communicate and cooperate in a normal,civil, and healthy manner.

I want nothing more than to be fully involved and influence my son but since you have restricted and prevented me from effectively doing so, I think it would be in everyone's best interests if SS5 just stays with you from now on. You can get the paperwork you need online.

DH-

Update- DH has gone to charge BM in contempt today. DH has changed his "tune."

Stalin sent an email yesterday asking DH if he "Had taken the time to look over the new papers?"

What a dumb question, an empty inbox means "no."

sammigirl's picture

You are right here.  Why does he have to respond to her?  Just follow the CO and ignore her.  If she is not following the CO, as you stated, he should take it up with his Attorney and let his Attorney do the corresponding.  She is playing a game with both of you.