You are here

Will anything EVER Happen?

balancingact's picture

Okay so BM has just totalled her 3rd vehicle in the last 12 months.... and she's fine,& not arrested! She gets so pilled out that she gets into horrible wrecks and she comes out unscathed! Plus she hasn't been hauled to jail yet! WTF?? I told DH whatcha gonna do when your kid is in the freaking car with her and this happens? If this was my kid, I'd be taking her ass to court, calling the police on her, something! I can't understand his thought process. :?

DaizyDuke's picture

How can she even get car insurance?? Seems like most insurance companies would drop her or refuse her at this point...

stepmasochist's picture

I would think if she had hit someone else when totaling her car, the cops would have gotten involved and checked her for DUI. Report her to the local authorities. Give them her license plate number and a description of her vehicle. They can keep an eye out for her, pull her over for the slightest infraction and in many places, blood test her without her consent and a warrant. Tell them she's a pill head and a breathilyzer may come up negative.