You are here

BM is getting married!

Chocoholic's picture

BM became engaged to a guy after knowing him for 3 months....
She is using him for the money that he claims to have and bm is too stupid to do her own digging.... She thinks he is rich because he drives a couple of Hummers, a Jeep, and a truck.... what she DOESN'T know is that his house in in Foreclosure (the auction date is Dec. 14th).... re-refinanced his home several times in order to purchase the vehicles to appear wealthy to attract a woman..... He is EXTREMELY obese and not very easy on the eyes.... has a hard time getting a date....

So he misrepresents himself in order to appeal to 'that kind of woman'

Anyway, DH and I saw that BM and her "finance" have applied for their marriage license.... we got a good laugh out of it because bm and the fiance are both misrepresenting themselves to one another and outright lying to one another....

SHE is using him for the money she THINKS he has and HE is lying to her by letting her THINK he has all this money....

I wonder what will happen when she finds out??
Or when he sees what she is really like??

They don't live together (apparently waiting until they get married) so he hasen't seen her lack of cooking and cleaning.... she doesn't work or do anything else.... he doesen't know about all of her outstanding items in collections.....

We're thinking it will last one year tops!

chellebelle143's picture

Can we say someone will be looking to get an annulment? What is this going to do to your SD? From the sounds of the BM she won't stick around,for long once she sees Sugar Daddy is sugar free.:wink: Seriously though, how does your SD deal with change? My SS has a problem dealing with change. It's a good thing you and Dh are there to offer her some stability while the drama unfolds.

**How seldom we weigh our neighbors in the same balance as ourselves. ~Thomas à Kempis**

Chocoholic's picture

A ss and a sd....

They really like bm's fiance'.... hes actually not a bad guy.... kids are so ready and willing to accept everyone and I think thats a good thing....

Its just sad because bm will introduce multiple men to the skids and they get close to them just to see them up and leave once they figure bm out.
That and bm has these kids calling all of these different men 'dad'.
She does it because she thinks it bothers my dh.... it really does't bother him.... the kids know who dad is.... the only part that bothers him is that she keeps repeating the same behavior with diffent men and that effects the kids.

I can only hope that isn't the case this time.... but I'm not stupid.

"Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people ever have is when they take a bite out of you."