You are here

What is the most ridiculous thing you've heard the BM say?

miss hideaway's picture

My 2 favorites would have to be ... (for the moment coz no doubt she'll say more.)

1. "Picking your son up is more important than working" she said to my DFH

2. "Your engaged to him so you have to give him lifts to pick up his son" she said to me lol

I swear i hate this crappy poor excuse of a mother/human/woman but she does come out with some shite that i cant help but giggle at

SMof2Girls's picture

"If the kids have earned their TV time, it is inappropriate for me to interrupt them just so they can talk to their father"

At the time, BM was living 1600 miles away and fighting every visitation DH tried to enforce (about 1x per month)

SMof2Girls's picture

LOL!

FrustratedButHappilyMarried's picture

At the CS increase meeting, my hubby's BM (who was pregnant with her second bastard child at the time) asked if she could get my husband to pay even more child support to help her with the baby she had on the way (another man's child) This top's em all I think!

TASHA1983's picture

:jawdrop: :sick:

Seriously WHY on God's green Earth are some people allowed to procreate??!!

derb84123's picture

YEP!! BM told DH that she wasnt going to be paying support anymore bc she is having a new child. She is having this child because she "misses being a mother."... She believed it too, until CSE started calling Smile

derb84123's picture

Yes and No. I chose not to have a child until I could afford one. If you cant afford the kids you have, then you shouldnt have more in my opinion. Your first kids shouldn't go without because you want more.... I refer to it as being a grown up.

derb84123's picture

I think it just goes back to the fact that you should be responsible for your children, custodial or not... you don't just get to keep having kids and then the first ones are no longer your responsibility.

DH would be more than willing to let BM have the kids more, but unfortunately the judges, and we agree, do not think that she is fit. But her not being a fit parent, or having more children, does not deny the fact that she should have to have some sort of responsibility. And trust me, the ordered amount she is supposed to pay doesn't even cover after school care for two weeks- it is very very low for two kids.

I am all for decreases based on income. If you lose your job for a while, then you should get some slack... I totally agree with that. My issue is with bioparents who just try to get out of paying for their kids all together bc they have a "new" family.

Patsy's picture

BM said the same thing. I have had more kids now you should pay more even if they aren't yours!

TASHA1983's picture

I would quit my job before I would ever be forced to hand over a red cent to support some lazy douche and her brat! And DH KNOWS I would too! Smile

Shaman29's picture

"She should be with her GENDER based parent"

I thought the judge was going to climb over her bench and smack Uberskank across the face.

Instead, to my great disappointment, she looked at Uberskank and replied with "We do not discriminate in this court. Gender is not a consideration over who I consider the better, more balanced parent."

hereiam's picture

The usual, "We are bonded for life."

To which my husband told her, "No, we're not. After child support is done, I don't ever have to talk to you again." And he hasn't.

FrustratedButHappilyMarried's picture

I CANNOT wait for this day!!!! (.....if i make it to see it)

TASHA1983's picture

I pray that we live to see and enjoy the perks of NOT having our SO's paychecks go to some pos and her brats! Smile

Harleygurl's picture

It's not fair that you and DH get to do stuff (concerts, weekends out of town with friends, vacations) and we don't!

Really honey? Get a freaking job for once!

princessmofo's picture

"You are obligated to pay half of everything! Check your CO!" -- Twat Waffle. To which I did, and found, much to her dismay, that dh was under NO obligation to pay half of anything other then medical expenses and CS. She was trying to get him to fund a vacation for her and ss and claimed since it involved ss, dh had to pay half. I remember her response when he told her "no". It was, "I don't understand." Well obviously not... Moron.

thinkthrice's picture

Variation on a theme when Guilty Daddy broke up with the BM:

BM to Guilty Daddy: "You owe me your ENTIRE INCOME for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!!"

And Guilty Daddy BELIEVED IT!!

Pilgrim Soul's picture

Bingo! Often it is not what they say that makes me so mad, it is how those self-serving
prophesies are received. Why believe this abusive nonsense?

Also, to add my fave, BM and OSD all whine to DH, You have abandoned your THREE ONLY children!

steppinout's picture

"I have always been supportive of the boys having a relationship with their father"

Hahahaha!

SMof2Girls's picture

Yeah .. our BM likes to say that too.

Let me show you the emails where you've flat out refused to let DH see his kids, where you've denied phone time, where you've admitted to withholding cards/letters he's sent ..

But yeah .. you're SOOOO supportive :sick:

HungryEyes's picture

Every fight yields the same response. Crazy from her and none from us.

Example: We tell her to please cut down on calls when we have SDs. We feel 5 per day is a little too intrusive.
"Fuck you. You can't keep my girls away from me! Fuck you! I hate you! You can't see SDs!... Do you want me to tell them what a horrible father you are?... I'm going to tell them you love Hungryeyes more than them... Is that what you want...(waiting for response) I'm serious. I'm calling my lawyer. (Waiting). Why do you do this to me MrHungryEyes? You know my health can't take it. Why? (waiting) You can't even answer me!! (waiting) 'Fine. Maybe We can talk about calling only 3 times. I mean 3 times is not that much. You know these girls are my life. Please answer me. Please. (waiting) Okay maybe just two times. I'll do two times. Please. Please Answer me. I hate when we fight. We have to do what's best for the girls. Please write me back. (waiting) Okay I will only call once per day to say good night. Are you happy with that?'

Finally DH will respond. 'Yes. Please discontinue contact.'

Every. Single. Time.

Eventually Crazy McPsycho works it all out in her head. That's why it's best in our case to never respond.

miss hideaway's picture

oh i remembered another one she said.
Me and my FDH needed a weekend to relax without any kids due to some bad crap going on and he asked BM if she wouldn't mind having her own son for one weekend (the one and only time we ever asked her), her reply was "you ain't dumping him on me!"

TASHA1983's picture

Bahahaha MOTY right there!

That is when I would just not take the kid, (sorry BM I am sick, have to work, etc) the one beauty of being the NCP is that you are not made/forced to exercise your visitation. That will teach the bitch! LOL
(Unless of course your DH is not the NCP, then in that case I feel for you) Sad

miss hideaway's picture

If my FDH was on his death bed she would still expect him to pick up his son and believe me i aint joking when i say that!

Drac0's picture

"Unlike you, I don't sleep with a copy of the CO."

No, we just had to read it so many times because you kept violating it that we ended up knowing it off by heart!

derb84123's picture

I could write a novel!

"taking SDs clarinet away is child abuse"
"If she had been listening to me, she wouldnt have almost drowned" (yeah that was when she lost some visitations)
"you don't have copays at the walk in clinic, I don't owe you any money". (she honestly believes that insurance covers copays)
"Im leaving you a vmail to tell you I am leaving SS home alone for just a few minutes. I have to go run an errand down the road. I wanted you to hear it from me." (he was 5)

Ill stop here. Blum 3

sbm014's picture

"You will pay me back child support, and living expenses until I get on my feet" - This was during mediation while she was refusing to sign the decree, mind you DH was paying mortgage, utilities and giving BM money on the side to be able to support SS (More than CS is now) while she was living in the house HE bought, and 'studying' for her GED something she still does not have, and was telling lawyers everything under the sun to get into Sect 8 housing --- DH's attorney looked at hers and pointed out she changed the locks on the house (you can't without a restraining order or until the divorce is final)and something else and her lawyer told her pretty much to shut the fuck up after that and to stop being greedy, she still drug out signing it longer trying to change stuff the judge was laughing at

One other thing she said that she was trying to change was "You are not allowed to have SS for seven consecutive days I don't trust you" I can't tell you how many time we have not only had our days but also hers because she didn't want SS, or SS would go over and cry to come back to our house.

QueenBeau's picture

"It is very RUDE for you & DH to live together while engaged & not married" said to me
3 months later - she is living with her BS's BD. Unwed. & not engaged.

bearcub25's picture

Facebook postings of BM.....all in the same evening.

I got the music cranked up while I'm cleaning the house. Had a long day of running around but the car is fixed. Need to get the house cleaned b/c Mom is visiting. I have pneumonia (she didn't spell it correctly) and can't breathe, my chest feels like someone is on top of it. I can only take 1 or 2 steps and have to rest. I need my breathing treatment and I just had one an hour ago.

Today: Having fun with Mom and sis and aunt. Running all over trying to see people.

I've never had pneumonia that flares up when I want attention. Usually when I'm sick, I don't even look at the computer.

GoodbyeNormaJean's picture

"I can't pay child support for my oldest child because I have since had 4 more children knowing I had no way to support them, and paying child support will take food from the mouths of my children. I can't take them to daycare so I can work because they are autistic."

Um, yeah, and this actually worked. She pays the state minimum of $50 a month and DH was ordered to pay almost half for a plane ticket down there for SD to spend 8 weeks there. We did it last year, but this year it's a no go. We're simply not reimbursing her for the ticket. She can take it to court if she likes, and DH will take it up with the judge. I'm done paying for the BMs' responsibilities.

CSSD actually told DH that they cannot find BM1 to serve her with a "return to work" order, even though we gave them her address where we KNOW she lives. If it were DH, they would have found him and tarred and feathered him in town square by now, right after they drained his checking account and garnished his check to the point he couldn't even survive on his wages. Bunch of assholes.

realitycheckmom's picture

"If my DH did not have to pay child support I could quit my job and stay home with my kid. Exh still needs to pay child support to me even if I quit work to stay home and be supported by my DH"

ETA: "I don't need my child support money but I give it all to my kid to spend"

Shaman29's picture

Apparently we have the same BM.

The CO clearly stated that exH #3 could not be within 100 yards (that's a football field) of DH's child. At. Any. Time.

So what does Uberskank do? Go on.....guess....wait...you'll never guess.

She remarried him.

I really should have made a drinking game out of her craziness.

Drac0's picture

>"The CO is just a guide. As long as we agree on any changes we can change it ourselves" <

Donkeykong pulls that crap! We made the mistake of agreeing to a temporary change just this one time. In Donkeykong's world though, if you agree to a temporary change, even just once, it becomes permanent! Then he has the gall to say "I don't see why we have to follow the CO since we have ALWAYS done it this way. I don't see the need to violate status quo."

Shaman29's picture

CO specifically stated Uberskank was to drop off "child" at "insert our home address here" per the visitation schedule.

She refused and claimed "The CO clearly states I only have to provide transportation."

Which in this case meant dumping her 13 year old child on a bus full of questionable people, that took 2.5 hours to arrive to a bus station in a questionable part of a city that was 45 minutes away from our home.

Said bus did not run on Sundays. Which meant we drove 1.5 hours to pick her up and bring her to our house on Friday nights. Then drive 3 hours round trip to bring her back to Uberskank's apartment.

Awesome.

farting_glitter's picture

"I am going to put Princess Boy in my Catholic Churchs' Private School because, well let's face it, HE is too good to go to public school"<<<<<<-----said to my DH before PB started Kindergarten...to which DH stated "over my dead body bitch..read the CO...you have to have my approval as well, and well let's face it, you DON"T".......

thebrokenrecordmachine's picture

...."I rely on that money"....when talking about CS.

Just J's picture

"You guys get to be the fun parents while I'm the one who has to teach them how to be responsible," said the woman whose son is a 23 year old with a dead end job and on the 10 year junior college plan, and whose daughter has been partying since she was 15 and had more pregnancy scares in high school than I want to know about.

over_the_rainbow's picture

oh boy.

1. I'm the best damn ex-wife anyone could ask for! (yep, you sure are, cheating whore...)

2. Bread makes you fat. (Said to her daughter - my SD - when she was 7...hello anorexia!)

3. If you don't stop eating you'll get fat. (again to SD)

4. She asked SD what she did in school (first grade) 'We worked on adding 9's.' BM replies 'Well that's stupid, you already know how to add!' (Good job encouraging her to work hard in school...)

5. About a week after DH got sole custody 'I bought your sister new shoes today.' 'Are you getting me new shoes mommy?' 'I'm not getting YOU any cuz YOU'RE not here!'

6. Said on facebook during custody battle - 'He's trying to take my kid away from me, but he has to prove I'm unfit which he CAN'T DO!' (Well, actually, yes he can. He can A LOT.)

That's just off the top of my head.

Oldmom's picture

Oh my, there have been so so many......

I have had my period for a week (why is this was a concern of ours?) so I must have cancer like my mom because that is heredity. (But she is adopted)

SD is distressed that oldmom is using your last name now. (we're married, what name should I use?)

Why should I divorce {2nd husband} he is dying of cancer. I get everything when he dies! (well except they haven't lived together in 15 yrs, she has lived with at least 6 other guys since and everything has been sold to pay for his care)

You Stole him from me!!! (No you left and when you left you were pregnant with another man's child)

To SD, you dad was cheating on me when I was pregnant with you and oldmom's daughter is a result of that affair. (No, oldone's daughter is older)

You are living an immoral life that I don't want SD exposed to! (We're immoral because we lived together? Okay, who was pregnant with another man's child? Who brought their child on a date with some boy-toy you met in a bar while married to stepdad? Who was screwing on the couch with some strange guy in the middle of the afternoon, knowing your kids would be walking in from school?)

and the worst of the worst... If you weren't having a party using my booze and pot, you wouldn't have been assaulted. (reality is she walked in while her daughter was being Raped and did Nothing because she was too wasted)

snowdrop's picture

"I shouldn't have to pay child support, they have a two income home now!" referring to MY income when I moved I with DH and skids before we got married

proudstepmommy's picture

BM once said that she should be the only one SD worships since she is God in their house (this was after SD10 expressed that she wanted to go to bible school). Lol

miss hideaway's picture

OMG lol

AmIWicked's picture

My husband's ex said this just yesterday:

"I have been calling your house phone nonstop last night. You cannot keep me from talking to my kids!"

My husband replied

" We were at my grandmothers visitation, like I told you in my last email, we would be gone from 2pm to 9pm. No one answered the phone because we were all at the funeral home."

THEN AGAIN YESTERDAY AFTERNOON:

"why won't you answer your phone, I demand to wish BLANK a happy birthday! I have been calling all afternoon!"

My husband answered, "I don't know why you insist on calling our home phone DURING your kids' great grandmothers funeral,...we were obviously not home. Just like I told you in email we wouldn't be. We just left the church and will be home in 30min."

5 minutes later

"Again, I called after YOU SAID you were home and you refuse to let the kids answer. WHY ARE YOU SET AGAINST YOUR KIDS HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR MOTHER! I'm done!"

My husband waited until we got home and wrote back
"NOW we are home. NOW you can call"

Sunflower1's picture

Recently, one of FDH's co workers shared a bit of his story ( its a cluster fuck- he and his ex aren't divorced yet, have three children together, his ex is engaged and preggo with the guy she left him for, he just had a baby with his girlfriend-drama). His ex told him she didn't have money to get pictures once her newest bundle of joy is born and could he give her 200.00 to get them done. The kicker? He's going to give it to her :jawdrop:

The BM in our case asked FDH to take a vacation day on her birthday weekend, so she can go party.

IslandGal's picture

I've got a couple..

"how DARE you allow our daughter to be seen out in public in THOSE TIGHTS when you know there are paedophiles everywhere!" (SD, at the time, refused to keep clothes at our place, and would bring clothes from BM's, whch she'd wear and then take all back with her. DH's reply was "As you're aware, SD has NO CLOTHES at my place - everything she brings, she brings from your house - think before you start spewing your ridiculous accusations - if you don't like what she brings, then change it!".

"I am only looking out for the best interests of the children!" said while she tries to book activities during DH's time with the kids and then only booking activities that SHE's interested in i.e. SS would rather play tennis - she booked him into footy 'cos she's a footy fanatic.

"Don't move in with HER - it would be a huge mistake and you'd really upset the kids".. this from a BM that took off for 4 years, hooked up with girls and boys, lived with a girl half her age and then deciding to settle permanently with her new girlfriend. Kids had to adapt to ALL of this with no warning etc.

... and I could go on... this twit is pure toxic poison.

JacksGal's picture

What do you mean I can't have a key to your house? No BM, you can't have a key to our house. But what if I want to bring the kids over to go in the pool when you're not here. Well BM, you'll have to wait until we are home... end of discussion. Her panties were in a wad for a good week after that! Where in her insane brain did she think she'd have a key to our house?

Igiveupsotornupinside's picture

When we were dealing with SD19 and her drug issues we had gotten a call from another parent that tipped us that SD was at a drug house. We were trying desperately to find her. When we did the night was pure hell and labeled in my mind as one of the worse nights I have ever been through. Anyways the next day when she sobered up, DH and I were going to have an intervention with her, we had her mother there too. I told DH and BM that they needed to talk to her and I would be there as support...well that is when BM said "but you do a good job of talking, you can handle this" Stupid me, did the talking. Well if you read my posts you now know where I am at. Anyways she used to say that sort of thing all the time, saying I have earned my way to being the parent (well it helped that I did everything) anyways she tried pulling that on me at SDs high school graduation last summer and I told her to shut her suck...yup I said that. That is when the disengagement with SD started since she decided to have a huge argument with me in the parking lot in front of everyone. At that point I didn't care, I yelled at her and told her she looked like the after picture of a drug addict and questioned the bruises all over her body. I handed her diploma to her lovely mother and told them to fuck off.

Ok now that I gave you a visual...basically letting me be the one to handle horrible situations and the way she says it...oh and one more thing off topic that bothers the crap out of me that BM says is what she has called my baby girl who is 8 now since the day she could walk was "Hey stinkies...your so adorable" Ugh I can hear her voice saying "Stinkies" ugh.

Haha well that was a rant!

Between a Rock and A Hard Place's picture

This drunk/addict/slut slag of a non mother told my husband yesterday that I am pure evil and need to kept away from her kids -- yes, the same kids that she did drugs while pregnant with, didn't care for and has no custody of ...

Between a Rock and A Hard Place's picture

This drunk/addict/slut slag of a non mother told my husband yesterday that I am pure evil and need to kept away from her kids -- yes, the same kids that she did drugs while pregnant with, didn't care for and has no custody of ...

Calypso1977's picture

Dad: "Id like to get M a passport. im willing to bear the entire cost and keep it in my possession. you cant even go to canada now without one and surely M may want to go on school trips, etc. in the future"

Mom: "M doenst want one."

Mercury's picture

"It's like you don't care what the three of us are going through since you left"

Umm. No, he doesn't care what the THREE of you are going through, he only cares about the TWO of them. That's why he pays out the ass to make sure THEY have decent living conditions. That's why he spends time with THEM even when it's not his scheduled time. Ugh. The nerve.

mannin's picture

"Now, I have to pay you to enjoy (SS's name)."

My SS is almost 8, bio mom has never paid CS or paid for anything. The courts finally caught on and ordered her to pay. She doesn't think she should have to since my DH and I make good money.

And, she enjoys her son so much that she cancels visits with him regularly with the lamest excuses.

saffron1's picture

(on text) 'Hi sorry to bother you...' (but I'm about to say something psycho/demanding and if you don't agree with me I will go insane and do everything I can to ruin your evening, but 'sorry to bother you...'

Kristin1979's picture

LMFAO! Oh God I can only pick one??? lol

1.) "I am a good person!"

3.) "I will just do everything by myself AS USUAL" (she has 50% custody, their Father pays HIGHEST STATE FORMULAS for child support for all 3 kids + extras, she has a full time job that pays $16.00 per hr PLUS her live in BF that she just bought a new house with makes $28.00per hour) We had her finances investigated... She does JACK SHIT "By herself!" MY MOTHER, left alone w/ 3 kids and a deadbeat for a father dodging child support is a real woman that "Did it ALL BY HERSELF!" So STFU you whiny bitch! I do ALL of the work and even go the extra mile to HELP HER OUT! She gets free baby sitting from me, but I do it for THEM and for my Husband because we are too broke (BECAUSE OF HER) for extra babysitting costs...

4.) "Your Father doesn't pay me ANY MONEY at all!" She told this to our 3 kids... We proved to them that she is lying... She gets $700 per month + he pays 60% of the healthcare for all 3 kids, she has her own FULL TIME job and her boyfriends income. They have a new house, new vehicles, a purebred dog and go on vacations in there brand new RV (about 4 times a year) plus tickets to sporting events... But she is always "broke" and gets no help from their father........ :sick:

5.) She told the kids that the reason she and Daddy divorced was "Because Daddy was an abusive alcoholic and Mommy had to take them away from that scary, negative environment."....... The reason they divorced was because SHE WAS CAUGHT CHEATING ON HIM! She had been fucking some other dude for months while he was at home taking care of their toddler son and 2 twin baby girl newborns. So instead of just saying "sometimes Mommy's and Daddy's don't get along anymore and get divorced" (or SOMETHING to that effect) she CHOSE to make up an elaborate story that their Father was an alcoholic that should be feared! I hope Karma kicks her in the vagina, HARD for that one! Infuriating!!!

6.) "I'm not giving you any jeans/shorts to wear at your Father's he can go out and buy his own." WE DO!!! We NEVER have ANY of our clothing returned to us! She plays games with the clothing, to be controlling because since he has married me I have taken away ALL of her little ways of being controlling over my Husband, it drives her SO crazy that she resorts to childish behavior by withholding the kids CLOTHING!She is paid over $700per month for child support, PLUS any additional shopping spree's she chooses to go on, he has to pay HALF of the bill and she NEVER consults him before doing so... WE ARE BROKE from ALL of the child support she gets from our income (the very support she tells the kids that she doesn't get from their Father)

I COULD GO ON AND ON! So much for "the best interest of the child" but the courts wouldn't listen to our side... Of course not because the Mother is always favored by default! It's BULLSHIT!!! I cannot wait until 18 for all 3!!! Hanging on tight until then :O

MEL1297's picture

"I work, I'm busy, I don't have time"

Yet she has plenty of time to stalk me and DH and our lives via social media, and she doesn't know what work is...

SAHsigh's picture

My favorites so far:

1) "I'm not trying to hurt anyone. I'm here for you if you want to talk." (Texted immediately after my parter lost his custody case.)

2) "She's not a real woman. She hasn't had babies." (Said to SKs and my parter on two separate occasions.)

mannin's picture

#2 made me laugh!

BM said this to me too and that I didn't know what it felt like to be a real mom (I'm raising my SS).

thinkthrice's picture

After going to a meeting with school officials to either:

1. Get SD held back in the 4th grade because she was failing all her subjects (due to BM's BFFing)

2. Get SD labeled as "learning disabled--other" so that it would not-so-cleverly disguise BM's non-parenting

Upon proposal one, the BM stood up (all six feet of her) and dramatically cried out "BUT WHAT ABOUT HER FRIENDS?????!!!" And burst into tears at the thought of snookums who was and today is the essence of girl thuggery being held back a grade.

Of course the BM set out "doctor shopping" immediately after and had SD tested THREE TIMES until they came up with a "learning disabled--other" category to placate the BM.

UPDATE: Even after all that "special ed" and extra help where they literally READ the test questions to SD, now 15, she STILL is failing all her subjects due to never turning in any of her assignments and skipping classes to take selfies in the school bathroom with her thug "friends." The ONLY time her grade improves is when stepdaddy does her homework for her.

Oh and she still is allowed to participate in all the school sports (despite her grades AND lack of athletic talent)

thinkthrice's picture

"I'm going to be a MILLIONAIRE!!" -(BM after leaving lopsided mediation agreement)

BM was talking about starting her own bakery after being a stay-in -bed mom for 10 years

Turns out:

-BM spent her grandad's fortune on opening up the bakery--right across the street from an ESTABLISHED POPULAR BAKERY.

-Hired the most expensive tax attorney for the startup instead of something more modest

-Purloined the 3 skids college funds and then "forgot" to report it

-Found out that having your own business meant you had to actually work instead of naming your own hours

-Business went under in 14 months after massive prop ups from the BM's BM and various BM's clan

Did I mention that the BM is an awful cook/baker?

FTMandSM's picture

Let's see there are so many things to choose from...
"After she turns 5 we won't ever have to talk again because she will be potty trained by then."
"I tell people you are a good dad, but a POS person."
"My daughter is my first priority."
"She's not your daughter, she's mine." Good, then can he stop paying CS. LMAO!!!!

I can go for days.....

StepKat's picture

BM told SD13 and DH that I was trying take away her rights as a mother because I brought SD13 into Victoria Secret to get her sized for a bra because neither SD or I knew her size.

sixteensmom's picture

He's your FLESH AND BLOOD - talking about the dog
I'm calling the FBI - every time she didn't get her way

abugandabean's picture

I also have 2...

1. She's (meaning me) lucky I didn't smash her nose into the concrete!

2. I don't know what your problem is I haven't harassed, threatened you, called you, texted you, or even driven past your house in 2 months now!"

...uhhh....maybe once you do those things so many times and only take a 2 month hiatus somethings just can't be forgotten so easily. Psycho.

ocs's picture

we went on vacation.

SD wasn't allowed on the beach... in Jamaica...crazy control freak bitch. Was great for me though- SD hung out with other friends at the pool. I had cocktails in peace on the white sand with my DH who was not willing to put up with it. Smile

"there are sharks and my baby girl is too important for her to be eaten." Verbatim.

smithsgirl's picture

Oh ,there's way too many. A few examples would be ,"she (me) stole the baby boy that was meant to be mine " : this was when I was pregnant with my son and had just found out the sex. And the other one ,"I'm 10 times the woman than her (me) as I have bigger boobs ".

Yeah ,as you can tell ,I have to deal with a very educated ,intelligent woman (!)

shenanigans's picture

"I don't have to pay for school lunches during my custody time. Yes, the CO says I must provide food, shelter, and clothing while she is with me, but that means I provide food only when she is in my apartment."

"I do co-parent with you"

Sambolina1's picture

X

Sambolina1's picture

1. I plan on taking them to Europe myself. (We were stationed in Germany and she refused to let them come and visit...and told the court she was fearful we would kidnap them. They didn't get to go. Shes been on welfare and in secrion 8 housing for years and years. So guess what? They never went to Europe. Way to go, dumbass!)
2. I consider you my real family. Like my sister. (On the phone. Randomly. And three days later she was screaming at me and hung up. Huh.)