You are here

What do you think?

jjordan2006's picture

Okay, let's face it. In this day and age, if you aren't a step-parent or step-child, you know one. It's such a huge part of our culture, yet all of us step-parents need a little bit of help now and then! I am working on a book about different aspects of step-parenting. I am a step-parent of one little girl. Her mother died when she was a baby so I am the only mother she knows. And it hasn't been that long, so I know we havent struggled yet! I'm looking for a few people wanting to e-mail me and answer a few questions that I have about parenting tactics, and dealing with problems that step-families have. I just want to get plenty of opinions and advice!

Cruella's picture

Is if SKIDS have a nutcase, controlling, vengfull BM. Our lives have been a total hell due to this woman. I was married before and have a SD from another marriage whose BM is wonderful and we are best friends to this day. I got remarried to a man who has custody of his children and this BM is a total fruitloop and will do everything and anything she can do to hurt us. She abandoned the children yet is demanding all of these rights where so far for the exception of the fact my DH won physical custody, has gotten her way. The courts are anti Dad for the most part. I could write a book myself.