You are here

weird eye thing

ladybug1974's picture

So my step son almost 18,, does this weird eye thing now... his eyes go weirdly side and side blinks, and around and around with a slight face twitch ... is this nerves i duuno,,, he has always had a slight weird eye thing just so slight ,, now its full blown werird ,,, he just sits there and does this eye thing. I wish i could discribe it better reaky do. 

still putting off signing up for school

still not workjing, just sits in his room all day doing nothing, he is getting more strange everythime i see him i swear.

Mabye is eye thing is getting worse as he doesnt leave his room and has severve Anxiety i assume about life. 

advice.only2's picture

Does he have Autism or Tourette Syndrome?  Sounds like he's got some ticks going on.

ladybug1974's picture

He does not have any social skills,,, none... he hates crowed spaces he shuts down, has no ability or needs or wants to school or work,, doesnt take care of him self... now the eye  thing.. i really do think its autisum. 

ladybug1974's picture

that is  huge possabily ,, would that make your eye go all weird do you thnk ?  i mean i work 8 plus hours a day with 2 screens and typing on my cell as well,, i dont have weird eye movement

Rumplestiltskin's picture

Video games are harder on the eyes from what i've seen. He really should see an eye dr though. 

ladybug1974's picture

told my partner he need to call his ex ad talk about this ,, dontor and eye doctor for sure i think both wouldnt hurt really 

Rags's picture

Get him to an Opthalmalogist.

It may be a legitimate eye condition.

In addition, start lighting the burning platform to get him to launch.  We had to stoke up the flames to get SS-31 to launch after graduating HS at 17.  We gave him the summer after graduation until his 18th B-day on our dime.  The day after his 18th B-day, he was dancing on the burning platform to avoid getting his tail feathers scorched.

Harry's picture

Full mental and physical health exam.  You need an answer , you have to know the problem before you can work on it. Send SS back to BM.  He is 18. Time for him to leave. You did not sign up for a life time of carding for someone else's kid