You are here

Today is sd's birthday, and she's supposedly visiting tonight

Someoneelse's picture

Wish me luck

Sd makes EVERYDAY about her, it's 100x worse on her birthday.... I NEED LUCK if i want to survive tonight without exploding all of my hatred for her out. 

Rags's picture

Make it syrupy and when she plies her toxic crap, do not let it go by unconfronted.

Daddy will get the message even if it sails over the head of the toxic failed family spawn.

"It would be so nice if you showed up on days other than when you think you are going to get something materialistic out of it."

"It would be so nice if ... you were pleasant and nice rather than self centered and toxic. How about you give that a try sweety. Hmmm?"

Stepdrama2020's picture

But would be a perfect thing to say

Someoneelse's picture

And that's just it, last time she cake DH told her he had something for her. This time, it was her bday so he had a present for her

Someoneelse's picture

So it was her 18th bday and i made a cake, but didn't get candles, so she complained about that, she complained about the flavor, she complained that last year there were no candles, she complained about everything.... she's a b*tch.... i can't wait until she goes away for college and never comes back! 

Eta- really i made the cake for dh as it's his bday too and he requestedthat flavor, but i brought her a peice... still a b*tch though

Adding to this that she she was in the kitchen and only complaining in front of me, while i was making dh's plate of food.  

shamds's picture

Slice of hers on her plate, held it up high, looked at her firmly and chucked it in the bin and said "since you're not grateful, appreciative of the efforts i went to make thia cake from scratch, complained and whinged like a snobbish entitled brat, in the bin it goes" and walked off. 

people like that don't deserve anything 

Someoneelse's picture

I really should have! It's not like she's 4yo, this girl is 18 and acting like this! 

Cover1W's picture

I would have tossed the entire thing (referring to her cake). Like I tossed the xmas cookies and remaining dough one year. "Chucked" - all done.

Someoneelse's picture

I hope so, but since she gets along with dd18 (my youngest dd) she'll probably come visit during spring break (when dd is out for spring break week). She'll probably tell her i purposely made her a cake i "knew she hated" and was evil laughing when she said something about no candles... i do get a kick out of everything dd18 tells me that sd tells her.