You are here

Thanks!..And a question!

ThatsEnoughAlready's picture

Just wanted to say thanks to those who responded to my first ever post! This is new territory for me and it's rough, and hard...and not in a good way Wink

So, my question is...
Step parents who have been at this longer than me....
What is the one thing you dislike most about your step child(ren)?

I will start: The way SS shovels food into his mouth and makes eye contact...like he is caught in the act and being judged. (He is being judged. And his father and I will talk about how disgusting it is to watch him eat later).

robin333's picture

The entitled, manipulative and greedy attitude and ways which is why DH is only good as an ATM machine. And no motivation to get a job.

notasm3's picture

Domestic violence - he has a history of beating up women and old people. There are a zillion other horrible things about him but that's the worst.

Rags's picture

The toxic, shallow, and polluted half of his gene pool. AKA .... The SpermClan.

Last In Line's picture

Lack of boundaries! They think anything is fair game. For example, just this morning, I discovered that SD9 had taken a dust ruffle from the linen closet and wadded it up in her bed. She has her own sheets, blankets, etc, and had zero reason to get anything out of that closet. This one thing isn't a MAJOR issue, but when it's little things like that all day, every time they are here--UGH. Nothing is sacred!