You are here

Suggestions

Mschmid02's picture

Do you have any suggestions on how to protect myself from my boyfriends crazy ex-wife? She is a master manipulator being an interrogator in the army so I'm afraid she is going to try to get full custody of her son like she did with her daughters father. She has already my boyfriend from having access to the portal for his appointments and only schedules his health appointments on her time. My boyfriend cannot get access to their sons mental health records. Apparently there is a pending custody case according to his mental health provider. Just recently they dropped my stepson from receiving their services. On top of this she requested a hearing on the injunction for harrassment that I brought on her. I'm ready to report her to DCS because her son has saying things like Dad is going to kill him, his mom, and sister.  A statement that is highly disturbing for an eight year old child. 

Mschmid02's picture

Like she did with her daughter

tog redux's picture

What she does in terms of her son is not something you can control. You can only set clear and firm boundaries around yourself and not let her in.  So, zero communication with her. Do not be the one to do drop-offs or pick-ups. Don't parent the kid while he's in your home so you don't become her target. Don't be alone with the kid to avoid false allegations. Ask your BF to set boundaries on how he allows her to talk about you when they communicate.