You are here

Stupid Inlaws

mom2futuresuperhero's picture

I just need to release..............Step parenting is hard enough without endless unnecessary shit from inlaws and douche canoes that have NO. IDEA. It is hard enough putting up with goofy ass ex spouses without inlaws interjecting their useless ass opinions.

I have no use for any ONE who has NEVER been divorced spouting their useless advice about what you should or should not do or how you are doing it wrong.

Suck my ass North, South, East to West.

Thank you.

I needed to release.

mom2futuresuperhero's picture

My first MIL was so sweet. My first husband was a dipstick but she thought I could "fix" him. I liked my FIL as well. I like my current FIL. I don't understand him. I go with "happy wife, happy life." But he may be a huge dick. I don't know. I can. NOT. stand my current MIL. I. Do. Not. Like. Her. She deliberately tries to turn my skid and husband and my son against me. Good luck with that last one witch. I try to dis-engage with her. I have better days and not so good days. Wish they made a pill for that. Actually wish I got a free pass and could punch her square in the face.

Rags's picture

My XIL's were very warm, welcoming, and seemingly nice people. At least on the surface. My XMIL's true nature would unmask itself periodically. Usually when someone broke up with her youngest daughter. Since her eldest daughter, my XW, divorced me I was not exposed to my XMIL's ire. That turned out to probably be a good thing. I could see my XMIL going all Breaking Bad on me if the demise of my first marriage had been due to me being a serially adulterous cheating morally bankrupt POS. Fortunately for me ... those behaviors were perpetrated by her daughter.

XMIL ended up in federal prison for embezzling $Millions from her employer over 30+ years. My XW ended up stuck with paying back ~$2Mil of the nearly 8 figure civil suit settlement that resulted from the business owner suing the entire XIL family. Fortunately that all came to a head 19 years after my divorce from XW was awarded.

To throw my XIL clan a bone .... my XBIL knew that his mother was toxic and moved himeself, his wife, and their daughter far away from his family long before the house of cards came crashing down. He was the only member of the XIL clan that avoided being included in the huge embezzlement settlement.

In a stroke of good fortune, my XW and I did not spawn. I cannot immagine how hellish the last 22 years of my life would have been if we had spawned and I would have had to battle her at the same time we were battling my Skid's Sperm Clan. Ugh.

My current ILs are very nice and hard working people. Their tragic flaw is that they all live a redneck drama crisis to crisis life that could be straight out of a rural version of the Twilight Zone. Serial home forclosures, serial bankruptcies, etc.... Nothing ever changes, they make the same decisions over and over again while expecting a different result.

It is sad.