You are here

SD breaks up with boyfriend

Want my life back's picture

Is this a Normal reaction my SD 25 breaks up with a long term boyfriend and all I feel is great you will now know what it feels like to be hurt. I'm only disappointed that i won't see her ex,who was a likeable genuine bloke who obviously saw the light and got out. I hope she is suffering, I know that sounds mean but I call it karma.

dontcallmestepmom's picture

It's normal. As long as you do not dwell on it, as that will only keep you feeling negative thoughts.

emotionaly beat up's picture

I know that my SD's boyfriend and father of her child will leave her. I know that as sure as night follows day. He was actually steping back from her after they had lived togethr for about 6 months, then she "accidently" got pregnant. After sleeping with him for 6 years or so, she just accidently got pregnant as he was slipping away. Imagine that eh!

So boyfriend is trapped for the moment, but the day will come and I (apart from the child now involved), will be thrilled to see her get her come uppence.

I don't hate her, I feel nothing for her at all now really, but I will still feel vindicated when it happens. I only hope I get to hear about it. I banned her from my home just over a year ago.

She has destroyed my relationship with my FIL, she has destroyed my husband's relationship with his father and she has caused a rift in my marriage. Now I say she has done this, but honestly, FIL and DH played their part to, she could not do this alone.

That being said, I will be glad to see her relationship destroyed as she has destroyed other people's relationships. Hope there is another woman involved just for icing on the cake. Smile But seriously after I have had my laugh, I won't even think about her again.

Enjoy the moment and move on. They are not worth the energy.

Want my life back's picture

Enjoying the moment, absolutely. Now I'm just waiting for the other SD marriage to end, it was a classic case get knocked up fall on my feet and have a bloke look after me, only known each other for 6 months, got married before baby was born. I still hear her words "I fell on my feet and got pregnant" WTF, this was said in front of the soon to be Dad- classic entrapment of a father who will never be happy as the marriage will fold, and she will turn into a psycho BM and his future wifey will have issues with the child the mother trapped him with initially so he can never have a normal family life ever, this is the reality.-- Waiting for Karma!!