You are here

Part 2 of the Episode "The Cell Phone" from "The Slut and the Faithful"

HadEnoughx5's picture

Well last night hubby came home from his trip and I was polite in not asking or ripping his cell phone out of his pocket Smile

This morning I got to hear the voicemail that was accidently left by the Slut. We think that because she puts her cell in her back pocket, she made a "butt dial" and didn't know she did it. It good to know that her ass is good for something else other than just for guys to hang on to while they're banging her :jawdrop:

The first part of the message is garbbled because she's walking around but she's talking to her SO. The word "alienation" came out loud and clear. Slut makes reference to that hubby and I are causing the alienation.

Slut goes on to tell SO that he should confront my hubby when he comes over because "Faithful" has no problem confronting her and causing fights in front of the kids. (Which is full of lies and is a long story) Slut mixes lies and partial truths make a believable story to SO.

Slut brings up to SO that my hubby made up lies during the divorce proceedings. She says that during the divorce my hubby hated the man she was sleeping with but during our custody hearing my hubby says all good things about the guy she was sleeping with. Also Slut says my hubby brought the kids to his funeral (he died, another long story) and brought the kids to bring flowers to his grave on the one year anniversary. More lies and partial truths.

Slut tells SO that if my hubby wants to spend time with his son, he can come pick him up because "It's his problem, he can deal with it because I have too much to do"
Which the Judge told her at the custody hearing that if a child runs away, the parent the child runs to is to bring the child back to the custodial parent to show the child the parent supports the other parents custody time.

I feel awesome! We must be the topic of the day every day in her house Biggrin I hope I'm a nasty sliver under her finger nail or up her ass }:)

Stay tuned for new episodes of the "Slut and the Faithful" Wink

CalgonTakeMeAway's picture

Good job! I commend you on your self control!!! LOL I was cracking up reading about the butt dialing and banging. Biggrin

I swear, Slut sounds so much like our BM except our BM hasn't found another victim..er man yet. The partial truths to make it sound credible. You know who else did that? The serpent when he was trying to get Eve to eat the fruit. Coinkydinky? I think NOT!!

HadEnoughx5's picture

Update...last night SS10 called me to ask if I would his "summer reading coupon" to school in the morning so he could get money off his book purchases. I said "sure I will, I'll be there around 9".

Well wouldn't ya know it, here comes the slut walking with her SO and he's pushing the baby stroller (she had a 4th child at 43, 9 years after her last with my hubby.It helps to assure her income for when she gets older)
If that wasn't freak'in planned :?

liks's picture

you despise her like I despise our ex slag bitch faced fugly lesbian good for nothing money hungry horror head - she not even a women anymore....

I feel sick everyime I have to look at any of her photos that I sometimes find lying around the house....then I burn them!!!