You are here

Has anyone seen their BM do this?

HadEnoughx5's picture

We were in court last week and while we were sitting there waiting for our case to be called, we listened to another case. A BF,BM, Atty's and GAL were present. The Judge asked the parties if they were in agreement to have the daughter live with the BF. The Atty's said yes and the BM's atty said her client wanted her to say something on her behalf. BM's atty said that the BM was agreeing with the proposed agreement to save the relationship with her daughter.

The BM then began to speak with tears running down her face, she said that her relationship with her daughter was so bad because of the BF's bashing of the BM. The only way she could figure out how to possibly preserve the relationship was to give the child to the father. In a long discussion with the Judge, the BM stated that "he won't stop until he gets what he wants".

It was a very sad case of alienation Sad

When my DH and BM went before the Judge it was amusing to see how this NPD of a BM who has successfully PAS'd her daughter from my DH, worked her "shock and awe" lawyering (she is self representing).

Our BM managed to take something from a previous sad case of alienation (which BM was found guilty of from a custody evaluation)and takes the statement "BF won't stop until he gets what he wants" :O

Has anyone had this kind of experience with their BM in court?

Auteur's picture

OH yes the immense DRAMA!! As a matter of fact I see every Tues and Thurs what I call the "BM Parade." I work next to the court house and every Tues and Thurs. they hold family court.

The procession of chain-smoking, skankily clad BMs gripping a few court papers, tats all over the place, checking their text messages on their iphones and droids as they openly bash their ex to anyone along the way who will listen. . .

HadEnoughx5's picture

OMG, LOL.. Biggrin

You just described our BM to the T while she waits in the hallway at the court house! BM will talk to anyone who will listen to her pathetic story about us. She doesn't smoke, but she's got all her papers and cell phone.

liks's picture

tats?....oh U mean the 'tramp stamps'....

Our BM is so ugly and yesterday turned up with the bleached blonde lesbian hair cut an inch all over, looked like she had gelled it with supa glue, she wore a pink and white striped wrinkled up shirt that clearly didnt fit her fat stomach or chest....she looked horrible....and her rude attitude when requested to go into the mediation was typical of this bipolar mixed up bitch....and all her face is all scabby....eeeeewwww...must be the crack she is smoking these days....omg she makes me feel physically ill

I loved watching the men walk out of court slamming the doors in their ex's face....hehehe....made me laugh so I was telling DH about it when we lay in bed last night....he laughed and said how he did the same thing....slammed the mediation door and called her a slag then stormed out to find his lovely wife joyfully chatting to who ever was left in the room....(we were all about to go get a coffee but DH escaped out of mediation early)

Smile

Disneyfan's picture

I wish they would allow steps in the court room here. Based on the way BM stormed out of the court room last week, followed shortly by a laughing DF and court officer, I know I missed a good show.

She didn't get the increase in CS she wanted and the judge refused to make DF pay for daycare for SD4. }:)

bearcub25's picture

That is what pisses me off the most. I am the SM, the backup when SO needs help, the person that buys the kids food, gets school stuff, runs them places and was good enough for CPS to place them in my home but OMG, asking the SP what is actually going on just isn't considered.

My fantasy is sitting in a room with the Judge, GAL and lawyers and telling them really WTF is going on with the bios.

liks's picture

I TOTALLY AGREE....THE SYSTEM IS VERY WRONG......

SEEMS LIKE NO CONSIDERATION IS PROVIDED FOR THE FAMILY WHICH FOLLOWS....ALL THIS DOES IS AID THE DIVORCE RATE EVEN MORE....Authorities need to be more suportive of the new family....in the interests of the kids who have already lived through one divorce....