You are here

OMG is this woman FOR FREAKEN REAL?????????????

buterfly_2011's picture

Tonight we get a text from BM. Stating she needs more money. Ok he gives her a little over a 1,000 a month and he also gives her whatever she asks for if she puts the kids in sports etc. He will also pay her DAMN gas if she drives up here (6 hour drive) to see HER family simply because she brings the kids too and he gets to see them.
So SO texts back and tells her he has no more money. He has nothing. She texts back and says well I just went and bought these expensive kids new unders and socks and it is NOT an option for you NOT to send me half... WTF again? He just put half of her support in her account on FRIDAY! Is she for real right now?
I am freakn fuming right now. We just had the kids for the entire spring break and I was washing their clothes. She buys SS11 and SS13 the most expensive brands of clothing. Meaning the top brands... IE paper denim, Miss Me, Rock Revival (sd17 for the miss me's) IF she was more concerned with how money is spent she would be a little bit better on HOW she spends the over a 1,000 a month CS he freaken gives her. Those kids get new shoes every 6 months... and no I'm not exagerating. These kids come back here in NEW shoes every time we see them. And I'm talking expensive shoes. Not payless shoes or walmart or penny's shoes. I'm talking over the top over 100 a pair. Is it our fault she thinks they need to be in name brand everything?
I am very proud of my SO tonight. He told her after she screamed and yelled and referred the kids as HER expensive kids..... that he has nothing left to give. She calls here screaming at us cuz we don't have a big enough house for all the kids, we don't provide a 6 bedroom home for all the kids so they ALL have beds. But then she calls and demands more money?! OMGOSH!
I am just furious at her nerve. Did i mention she REFUSES to work? Yea that's right the woman WON'T work.....
He did tell her that if they need to go about this legally then that is fine with him. She texted back and said I will figure out how to feed, cloth and take care of MY expensive kids.
the nerve...............

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

she wont work cause SO is paying her way....is there any way to bring up in court how she spends the cs money? maybe a judge can tell her how stupid she is to buy all that name brand shit on the kids.

and her kids are expensive cause she makes them that way. duh. that dumbfuck of a woman needs a reality check. she does have some nerve...

unbelieveable's picture

That is INSANE. She gets her child support - I am sure he pays health insurance too. That is what she gets...I wouldn't pay for her gas so she can go see HER family? If I understood that correctly? no no no...she needs to work. There is no excuse for someone with school-age children not to be working - I don't care if it's at a department store - work work work! SD is almost 18 - what is she going to do when she loses some CS for that kid? I know in our state the deadline is 18 - then it's cut off. If he wants to help with college he can - if not that is what financial aid is for...What is wrong with these people? I know lots of single moms that are not crazy enough to think that their ex needs to support them - they find solace and dignity in NOT having to actually depend on baby daddy and LOVE that they can support their kids themselves.

buterfly_2011's picture

YEs you read that right. She drove down here cuz her family lives here. And because she brought the kids she told SO that he had to pay for the gas since we got time with them. HE does pay medical as well. And EXACTLY about her making the kids expensive. SD17 won't wear anything unless it comes from VS, CR, or those crazy name brand jeans. I told my SO this year is the LAST year he contributes to that crap and he agreed.
I am one of those mothers who doesn't take her ex to the cleaner. He has not one time given me a single dime and I do me not one penny since we seperated. I have worked two jobs most of my life to provide for my kids while they are with me. And I am proud of that. I do get flustered every once in a while with things with him but my kids just go without. Kids don't NEED every new thing that comes out. They don't need every single name brand this or that. They will survive not having it all.
My SO is worried when we go to court that the judge will tell him the money he gives her isn't for those types of things. UM yes it is! I tell him every time she calls. Look at me. I have been raising my kids on $10hr for over three years now. And I have TWO kids. I get no help. No food stamps (she gets over 600) in fact she was bragging last summer about how they get so much in food stamps they had to buy a new freezer. She lives with a man and has for the past 3 years. He works. I'm not saying he should support my SO kids but he does reside in the house. And he put everything in his name. The new home they bought. Both the new cars. I could go on and on but that crap doesn't matter. What matters is if I can raise my kids on the $1200 take home that I get then she should be able to take care of theirs while in her care. Her only income ISN'T just the CS. And seriously a job? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
I'm just still fuming angry this morning over how she feels so entitled to everything. News flash woman you aren't married anymore its not his job to support your lazy ass. And I am proud of him for FINALLY standing his ground.