You are here

OMG! I Am About To Lose It!!!!!!!!!!

Mizcece32's picture

My SD13 has been pushing my patience level beyond "had enough!" She trashed my guest bedroom and bathroom which her father and I had to make her clean (which i could upload the pictures I took). The I came upstairs to catch her in my master bedroom in which she had to go past the entry area and through a second door to get to the master suite area. My husband was in the room at the time and leaving out when I saw her over by my dresser for what I don't know. :jawdrop: But I told her in front of my husband )which her already knew this area was off limits to her) "This is an adult bedroom and private, do not let me ever catch you in here again!" She knew I was pissed and made a quick exit. I know it is not the first time she has been in this room because I have found stuff of mine missing and suspected her but figured since I had told her before not to be in our bedroom, she would know better. I AM SOOOOOO SICK OF THIS S*#@T! I HAVE TRIED SO HARD TO MAKE IT WORK WITH HER SUMMER VISITS BUT THIS ON TOP OF ALL THE OTHER S&&%% THAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE SHE HAS BEEN HERE! I AM DONE!!! I FEEL VIOLATED AND I AM PISSED! My Master suite area is the one place in my house for which she has no business being. I F^&%^% hate this S*&*^! Sad

Onefootout's picture

Time to go into her room and start taking sh*t from her. See how she likes it.

Guess you're gonna have to install a nanny cam since your dh won't enforce your rules. Does he know what a turn off it is for his daughter to be in the same room that you all are intimate in? Maybe that will motivate him to keep her out.

Mizcece32's picture

You know what One, you hit the nail on the head, I do not have relations with my husband when she is in my house. So unless she visits with other family members, I do not feel like being that way with him. I am very pissed off, her coming into my room has definitely turned me off COMPLETELY. I hate the fact that she does not know how to respect boundaries. I buy this girl stuff, spent time with her painting our nails, everything a "MOM' would do with her bio daughter at that age but she is continuing to push boundaries and I am done. My husband came up here and tried to kiss me after the incident and I told him to get off of me. He knows that I am pissed. I had being in this stepparent role. I have tried on numerous occasions to make things work but I hate it! She is sneaky and my husband refuses to see it. I tried spending time with her thinking maybe she needs one on one attention from a positive female but this child is really spiteful and sneaky. I am done! From now on I am out of it. The only time I will speak to her is if her behavior violates me like in the case with her being in our bedroom. We had just come from a festival which we went to as a family. I don't get this kid and at this point, I don't give a darn!

Mizcece32's picture

LOL, I don't want him touching me right now, because he said nothing to her, when he too knew better!