You are here

Nightmares about the BM, anyone?

Greenfig's picture

She has invaded my sleep too. It's basically the same nightmare every time, with slight changes.

It always the BM showing up at my house and trying to get into the house. Or her sneaking into the house and she refuses to leave.

I had one of those last night. I was screaming obscenities at her, trying to figure out how she got in and pushing her to get out. I was so LIVID in my dream that when I woke up I was all clenched up and in a state of rage.

Pretty symbolic? :?

Do any of you have nightmares about BM?

BM is in Disneyland with skid for 10 days. Weekend mommy and Disneyland. She is talented at those 2 things. Ans she is broke too, but she went to Disneyland for 10 days. Hmmmmm.

hsearls's picture

WOW...

Sadly the crazy one is always in my nightmares. When she was in the state picking up SD23 she threatened to come here and kill us. I couldn't sleep well the whole time. I always dreamed that she broke my front window and came into the house with a butcher knife.

Now i just dream that she comes into my bedroom and yells at us with her hick accent. Either one is pretty bad.

MarriedwithChild's picture

Yes! I had my "first" about 3 nights ago!

BM was lurking around inside DH's office. It felt like she was "stalking."

I think what we go through in our heads comes out in dreamland. (obviously)

Wicked.Step.Monster's picture

HAHA! I had that dream too... I beat the absolute shit out of BM. I woke up feeling soooooo good! LOL

Greenfig's picture

Maybe before going to bed, I need to suggest to myself little thoughts....I will dream about being strong and I will get her out of the house. Maybe I can get some empowerment through dreams.

I think it would make me feel good, a nice kick in her swollen varicose veined leg, in my dream.

misfit's picture

I often have bad dreams about BM. I wake up in panic, anxious, and pretty upset. It usually happens when DH and I argue about her or when she does something particularly insulting or mean that pulls at my jealousy strings. So if during my conscious state I give her enough energy, she'll follow me into the bedroom. It speaks a lot about the amount of stress these women cause. Sometimes I wake up shocked and sad for myself that I'm in such a relationship where I have to worry about my partner's ex.

Greenfig's picture

Yeah, these dreams do come about when BM is stirring s**t up in waking life. As misfit said " she'll follow me into the bedroom"

NachoMama's picture

After reading this...I will probably have the bithches in my dreams tonight! Great...
I have yet to have dreams about them...probably because that's the only time I can get them out of my head since they have no lives of their own apparently!

JustAnotherSM's picture

I had a dream about BM once... We were standing in DH's grandma's kitchen and BM was getting smart-mouthed with me so I started pounding her pretty little face in with my fists of fury! LOL When I woke up I had this strange feeling of euphoria. ROFL Biggrin

hsearls's picture

OK I have to tell you all about my favorite dream about the crazy freak. Smile

In this dream she and her "roommates" were like little dolls and they lived in a dollhouse in my house. When they did something annoying, hateful or mean, i made them do things they wouldn't like or made them sick or kept food (or OMG alcohol or weed) from them. It was wonderful.

My boyfriend said i should have just squeezed their heads off Smile