You are here

New Member - Hi!

LadyOfShalott's picture

Hello, this is just a quick drop in to introduce myself. I wish I'd thought of finding this form three years ago, when my mess all started. I look forward to reading your stories and sharing my own.

To be brief, I met and got together with my now-husband very early in 2011, and we got married in summer 2012. His now-ex wife is bipolar (type 1/manic). He has three children from that marriage--two are adults, and the third graduates from high school in a couple of weeks. The two younger skids are also diagnosed bipolar. There's been a whole lot of drama surrounding us, which has started to slack off this year (thankfully).

Poodle's picture

HI there, welcome to the site. absolutely love your name. glad to hear the drama is reducing, and glad to hear that the skids are all adult.

Orange County Ca's picture

One in one out. We just bid good-by to a member who got fed up enough to leave her boyfriend after years of trying. I hope you'll have better luck. If your guy recognizes his kids problems and is willing to let them grow without rescuing them constantly you may make it work.