You are here

NEED FEEDBACK

mom_STEPMOM's picture

My husband and I have been having minor issues with SD 17. I always have disagreements with my husband stating SD just comes around when it is convenient for her. The issue I'm having now is that I happened to over hear my husband talking to SD on the phone last night, he told her he would be leaving her 20 dollars in the back yard gutter. I know 20 is not alot of money but the point is that he is keeping this from me. What else is he keeping from me? What is this teaching the SDS? I was very upset only because he was not going to tell me. I feel that he is teaching the kids that it is OK to keep things from me. As we were arguing he said I have always kept him from doing things for his kids and that is why he did it. i don't feel that way, I think that since we are married everything needs to be discussed. Am I making a big deal out of this?

nettie's picture

making a big deal about it...they always try to make us think that is us....married yes everything should be disussed .
i got into a big fight about that....its was my weekend to myself and him and we made plans to go chirstmas shopping and what does he do...he tells ex that yeah that i'll watch sd so that she can go to a party...when we had plans well lets just say that was the straw that broke the camel back....didnt check with me and took for granted that i would watch that devil of a child when he knows she doesnt like me!!!they take for granted..and thats why he not here

Most Evil's picture

d

Elizabeth's picture

I hate to say it, but this may be one of those pick your battles issues. I KNOW my husband slips SD14 money all the time. It's just not important enough for me to fight with him about. There are enough other things we fight about regarding that child. She is the wedge in our marriage, and many days I wonder if we will survive. We fight enough, that one is not important enough to me to pursue.

But I totally sympatize with you that he is doing this behind your back because he knows you wouldn't agree.