You are here

just need to vent about bio mom

kmseiler's picture

:sick:

Basically I'm just going to vent about my husband's ex wife. I have a 14sd and 11ss and my husband and I have a 3ds together.

My husband's credit is in the tank because of this woman and the divorce and she won't even pay the co pays or the detectable on medical bills for her kids that my husband's holds health insurance on!
She can't refinance her house in her name alone because she filed for bankruptcy a week after the divorce was final but she can afford to get a loan on a new vehicle!
Dh and bio mom have joint custody and she uses my sd to babysit her son when it's my dh days to have her which limits our plans sitting the week with her. We want to go camping and leave early in the morning. We told this to bio mom and she said sd needs to baby sit so we can't leave in the morn. We have to wait til evening to go drive six hours to our campsite.
When my dh and her were married, she cheated on him constantly, got pregnant to one of the men she cheated on him with when they were still married then cheated on that guy with another guy who she's with now. She has also cheated on this guy but he's unaware!
I am so posses at this situation with her and her cheating ways I just want to throw up! She's with a Dr now, that she has cheated on, and he wants to marry her. How is that fair! She's a cheater her whole life and ends up with a Dr with mega bucks. Thinking about writing an anonymous letter to the Dr about her cheating. Would any of you do that?
I taught my sd about sex, her period, how to wear makeup, shave her legs because her bio mom never bothered.
My ss would rather live here with us than go back to his mother's each week. Bio totally ignore him for the most part and yells at him for the rest of the part. His friends parents have told me that they will not let their son go to my ss bio moms house when he's over there because the parents hear awful stories from their kids.
Bio mom takes my sd shopping, to the movies, on shopping trips with her friends to Pittsburgh, but doesn't do anything with my ss and he feels left out.
I know my ss prefers to spend time with me than his mom.
She hates me for being so involved with her kids lives and there for them and I hate her for being so out of sync with her kids and cheating on everyone she's with.

PeanutandSons's picture

Your husband needs to stand up to bm and keep his kids with him on his parenting days. Tough noogies for bm, she needs to figure something else out for childcare on dh's weeks. If its your day, take the kids and go camping. BMS child care issues are not your concern nor is it sd14's job. She's not the mom, its one this g to help her mom out and babysit sometimes.....but not to the exclusion of seeing her own father.

Until dh stands up for his kids, nothing will change.

kmseiler's picture

Bm asked dh the beginning of the summer if sd could babysit twice a week on dh days. He said that was fine because sd would be getting paid. She made up a schedule for July and gave it to sd to bring over here. Our camping trip is in August and bm did not give a schedule to sd for August.
Dh is somewhat scared to stand up to her on things because of her taking him back to court footer cs and so on. He works nights for the past year and if bm wanted to, she could go to court and get the kids taken from him because he's not available to be with the kids overnight, just me. The courts in PA would rather have a parent vs step aren't be with the kids overnight. So if she does th a t, he'd only see the kids twice every ten days on his days off and take more cs because of it. That's why he is nervous to fight with her on some things.

kathc's picture

Do NOT alert the doctor to her cheating ways. It will be better for you if she goes and marries mr. megabucks. Let her make HIS life miserable and spend HIS money, it will give her less time to spend coming after your DH to make him miserable and try grabbing HIS money.

And, yeah, your DH needs to put his foot down on visitation.

kmseiler's picture

Dh union contract was not settled so that is why he works nights for the past year. Bm knew about this and never complained. Contract was settled so he will be back to days soon.