You are here

I told FDH that SD15 is a f'n b*****

goincrazy.com's picture

}:)

Yup, I said it. And I meant it!!!!

He got pissed and it started an argument during the football game at the bar! Oops

My $75 hoodie cute football hoodie is missing......and who was begging to borrow it when I got it less then a year ago??? Yup, you guessed it, SD15.

I told FDH to call her (I deleted her # out of my phone awhile back) in front of me and ask her if she took it. He said not until I have looked really good bc he doesn't want her to think he's accusing her :jawdrop:

Wow. So I said SD15 is a f'n b*****

He raised his voice and tried to scold me and told me not to say that about his daughter blah...blah...blah

You know what my response was?????

"well, if she didn't act like a bitch I wouldn't call her a bitch!!!!!"

}:)

Then I wouldn't talk to him to him for awhile. I said why don't you stick up for me when she says awful things about me the way you stick up for her????

He said he does, he asks her why she doesn't like me and she has no response......Yea FDH, way to stick up for me.....WTF- Thats not sticking up for me

Then I took a shot and ordered another drink.........

goincrazy.com's picture

Yea, I wasn't drunk and I don't feel bad about saying it either!!! LOL

WE stopped at his mom's after the game. His niece told me that when SD15 was over there when we were on vacation that she called me a gold digger too! LMAO!!!!! First of all there's no gold and second of all if I was in it for $, I woulda been out of here a LONG time ago dealing with all this shit

imjustthemaid's picture

Ha ha!! Good for you!! I tell DH all the time that SD16 is an evil bitch. He finally agrees with me!!

As for the hoodie, this is why I lock up everything I own. I won't even leave as much as a flip flop outside of my locked bedroom door!!

Now that my DH sees what a mean, selfish kid he has I no longer feel the need to ever mention her name so its been peaceful. She proves to him over and over what a spoiled brat she is. I don't have to point it out anymore.

goincrazy.com's picture

My room stays locked all the time. I think it was hanging up drying in the laundry room and she snagged it Sad

imjustthemaid's picture

Yep probably!! SD has taken my stuff from the laundry room. I started hanging the stuff in my bathroom.

Anon2009's picture

Do you and fdh have kids together? I think you two should get premarital counseling, and SD should get some counseling too..

If your fdh doesn't agree to any of those things, I think you really should evaluate this relationship and determine whether or not you want to stay in it. Because often, these situations get much worse after marriage.

Shaman29's picture

Trust me, I'm not a big fan of my DH's kid who has destroyed or stolen many of my things, but I feel calling her a Fing B was disrespectful to your DH.

I've often had those words swirling in my own head when I think of DH's kid. However they do not get expressed to DH because I always have to remember that no matter how I feel about her, it's still his kid.

I'm glad you and your DH are getting some premarital counseling. It appears you need to find a better way to communicate your frustrations about her stealing from you and your DH needs to understand he has to step up to the plate with these situations.

Please refrain from name calling your FDH's kid. It will come to no good end and you'll end up looking like the bad guy.

goincrazy.com's picture

I know, it's true. It was disrespectful to him and I have gotten to the point that I'm so sick of him making excuses for her that I just said it. And I do think she's a f'ing b- I know I shouldn't have said it but I did. I would be EXTREMELY upset if he ever said that about my daughter. At the same time I would never allow my daughter to say the the things she has said about me and not address it. I'm not making excuse but I would never allow that behavior- thats why it's so frustrating

Shaman29's picture

Oh I completely understand how you feel.

In my case, DH allowed his kid to treat me like s**t. And she did it in front of him. He thought if he ignored it, she would stop doing it. I explained "No dumbass.....my ignoring it you telling her it's okay to treat me like crap."

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I have been in your shoes and it truly sucks. I hope the counseling helps him see that he has to stand by your side and show his kid that her behavior is unacceptable.

You're more fortunate than I was, because in your situation, you have a bio that you can use as an example of why his parenting style is allowing his kid to be disrespectful. But your parenting style is showing your kid that your FDH is to be respected.

I wish you all of the luck in the world!

alexisintexas's picture

He sure as heck raised his voice at you he darn well better raise his voice AND MORE to her when she disrespects you like that! What a POS. And, I'm sure she IS a bitch }:)

goincrazy.com's picture

agreed