You are here

I refuse to watch SD tomorrow!

Bmommy's picture

I think after months of dealing with SD I earned it. Besides my daughter has elected to go to her grandmothers house overnight and all day tomorrow just to get away from the entitled little monster. Did I mention I'm pissed that now my own 6 year old doesn't want to be around her? I personally hide in the bedroom when she's around. Because she I always end up in an argument for saying something stupid about her to DH. Why does she try to run the house? Why is she acting three years younger than her age? Why do you have no control as a parent? Oh and why on earth does everyone in your family put up with a dog hitting, screaming disrespectful child? Because she's too stubborn! I'm the only one who doesn't put up with her crap. Honestly she isn't even cute it's just annoying. Then he wants me to watch her tomorrow after my daughter is escaping her tyranny for the day. I swear if I wasn't pregnant I'd leave. I don't want to live the rest of my life this way!!!!!

Bmommy's picture

Because 1.) He pouts about it. 2.) his parents live downstairs he won't bring her down to their house so I'm stuck here with her. It's really annoying! I don't think that saying no should be this hard but he doesn't get it. I wanted to not have her here when I wake up. He is not understanding that other people exist besides what his daughter wants.. I honestly don't think I'd have found another reason I'd just have saved up and moved.