You are here

Here we go again SD's in trouble so house is a mess!!

hbell0428's picture

Is it me or does it seem like EVERY SINGLE TIME S kids are in trouble the house is crazy??

BD gets treated diff; more chores......

Dad and I fight more.....

So on and so on

Asher10's picture

What used to happen to me was everytime SD or bm got under dh's skin he would come home and say something like 'wow honey you couldn't do the dishes while i was at work all day?' or 'by any chance during your day were you able to do the laundry?' or 'you haven't taken anything out for dinner yet?!'

Complete JERK things to say to me like I'm some sort of lazy hog.He knows I work from home and spend 98% of my day in my office.I even eat my lunch in there most days.After I figured out the parallel between the idiots annoying him and his irritation with minor household things I brought it to his attention and he was immediately sorry.He sucked up to me for months after that!lol

Butterflykissesandlicks's picture

I get the same crap as well. As soon as someone "else" is messing with DH- guess who is allowed the luxury of hearing him misdirect (as Crayon put it) his anger and / or shame?

I've been calling him on it lately though. " Don't take it out on me, you need to direct this to the people who are really screwing you over and using you!"

Odd how to this day he has yet to mention or even admit that it is his ex-wife...

He said something a few weeks ago as if her had been posessed or something:

" YOU just walk all over and use anyone that is in YOUR way, don't you?!"

I honestly thought he thought he was speaking to his ex-wife for a moment. Trust me- that ain't me at all.