You are here

Happy mother's day to all you REAL moms out there. Regardless of what flavor of mom you may be.

Rags's picture

Ladies,

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Happy Mother's Day!

Sincerely,
Rags

ChiefGrownup's picture

Very kind of you, Rags. Having a lovely one. Painting a party poster with my dh and ss13, telling kid jokes, watering the flowers, generally having a sweet family time together.

BM this evening will get a less than 5 minute interaction with ss13 wherein she receives card and gift (arranged by dh and me) from the child. Then he'll go immediately to a video game and she won't interact with him again until bedtime. Her not having him today is HER choice, not ours. Wouldn't trade places for the world.

Rags's picture

I "surprised" my wife and showed up at the house to take her to lunch. Too late, she had already had lunch.

So, I made reservations at one of our favorite places for dinner, picked up a monster bouquet of flowers, and a big box of some awesome chocolate from a gourmet chocolate place on my way home to pick her up for dinner.

The funny thing is that cards are hard to find here so instead of a M-Day card I had to write on the gift bag from the chocolate place.