You are here

HA! What an idiot!

icanttakeit's picture

So, my DH took the skids to his dad's in Minnesota this weekend for the opening weekend of deer hunting. (Yes, I am really enjoying my weekend of peace and quiet) Anyway, this is SS13's second year being able to hunt. Whenever we go somewhere for the weekend, I usually pack for the skids because they are too stupid to pack for themselves. Whatever. So, since I couldn't go this weekend I made them both a packing list so they could pack their own shit. SS13's list read as follows:

Shotgun
Shotgun shells
Pajamas
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Deodorant
2 T-shirts
2 Sweatshirts
2 Pairs of jeans
2 Pairs of underwear
2 Pairs of socks
Hunting jacket
Hunting boots
Hunting license

What do you think he forgot?

If you said "shotgun"...you are correct. What a useless turd. My husband was furious. I haven't stopped laughing since he called to tell me Friday night.

icanttakeit's picture

I'm glad I could brighten your day! What the hell did SS think he was going to do? Chase the deer down and snap it's neck? Throw a rock at it?

c-mom's picture

Wait. I'm not the only person with skids whose intelligence levels couldn't parallel that of a goldfish? HAHA It isn't their fault DH decided to procreate with a woman who could draw an SSI check and they never taught their kids the first thing about anything, but it doesn't make it any less irritating.

cant win for losin's picture

LMAO

Namehere's picture

If the boy isn't mature enough to pack himself, he's not mature enough to hunt.