You are here

Dumb things my skids do

kaehbee's picture

Frazzled..
Dumb things the Sd does...and she's 12
1. Wont wash her hair with shampoo because it gets in her eyes...umm pretty sure we have things called eyelids so you can close your stupid eyes.
2. Still texts dad to say she has gotten home safely from school even though dad has been home all week after recovering from major surgery. Pretty sure when your dad sees you coming in the garage door without obvious signs of being mugged or killed that he can figure out you got home ok.
3. Uses a new glass everytime she gets a drink of water and has to push all the other glasses she's left on the bench out of the way so she can get to the water dispenser. But she "forgets" she already has a glass out.
4. Gets given a new over the door hanger for her towels but hasnt yet figured out what these strange mystery "towel" items are or how to wrangle these mysterious creatures onto the hanger. Wonders why her room smells like damp mould wet things.

I am sure there must be a million similar stories....go

memyselfandi's picture

How 'bout

Kicking her "thrown on the floor" jacket further and further underneath the kitchen table because she's too lazy to pick it up.

Throwing all her clothes down the stairs because she was upset she didn't have an empty closet to hang them in..HELLO..had she opened the closet door in her room, she would have seen it was empty. Helped her hang all her clothes up in the closet on hangers..next day they were strewn all over her room again and what she didn't feel like folding, ended up next to the laundry basket again. She hadn't had them on her body for more than five minutes, so I folded them up and put them on her bed like they were freshly washed.

Cooooookies's picture

1. Exists

2. Takes up perfectly good oxygen

3. Still craps himself at the age of 13 :sick:

4. Can remember thousands upon thousands of facts from books or video games but "can't remember" to do his damn homework or use deodorant or clean his room or act like a decent human being.

5. Looks exactly like his waste of life BM2. I realize that is not his fault but it sure doesn't help.