You are here

doomed to be unhappy

cholo's picture

:? Am I doomed to a life of unhappiness if I marry this wonderful man who so happens to have two kids boy 14 and girl 8 I feel so much resentment I have always lived on mu own no kids and now I am living in a mad house. I feewl as if the house is not mine I am a visitor the decisions are all made without me but gues who cleans cokks ect.. will i be the wife or the maid to him and his kids they are with us all the time even on bm days she will not pick them up till they are ready for bed my fiance never says anything but continues to pay child support even though they are with us What should i do or not do should I get married and be miserableor am I being a big brat. HELP

Jsmom's picture

I agree with everyone else. If you are not happy now, don't do it. Most of us seem to have regrets after and not as many regrets before we married into this. I had some small issues, but nothing like I had after we married. The first year was hell. Read some of the blogs and you can get a better feel for what we are saying.