You are here

Dealing with the wife's exs.

zuperman4ever's picture

What are ways and things you do to deal with your spouse's exs? How and what is your attitude like?

LadyTremaine07's picture

I ignore exSO's ex. She is a pathetic piece. She was even at exSO's place the other day while I was there and I walked maybe an inch or two in front of her and acted like that the space she was occupying was empty. She stormed out of the house and left. Smile Victory was mine.

LadyTremaine07's picture

As far as my exSO's ex's parents go...it depends on which ones you're talking about. Her adoptive parents tolerate me and are amicable to me because they know that I do everything I can for the skids. Her bio mom hates me. Enough said on that one. Her bio mom is an ex druggie though so I'm not to sad about her hating me.

twopines's picture

They are nice to me, and I'm nice to them. If they are assholes, I am free to tell them where to shove it. They are nothing to me, so I don't care either way.

buterfly_2011's picture

Ugh my SO ex's parents are in our lives. And I am so SICK of it. BM calls her mom then her mom calls SO mom... then she calls SO. WE DON'T CARE IF BM IS UPSET. NOR DO WE GIVE A SHIT IF SHE CAN'T GO TO A CERTAIN SCHOOL. These people need to realize they are EX'S. I wish my SO mother would just cut the communication. I feel like she fuel's the fire. And the ex's parents are the coal.