You are here

BM makes it all about her

mississippigirl89's picture

I need to vent just a little. We have custody of DH's 2 kids. BM has not seen SS16 in almost 2 years and SD13 only goes to see BM maybe once a month. Tomorrow is BM's bday, so she wants to come take kids to lunch. My problem with this is she has never made an effort to come take them out to eat or spend time with them for THEIR birthdays much less come see SD13 when she has extracurricular activities at school. I can only recall ONE time she has done that. She does live 2-1/2 hours away but if that was my children, I would be there no matter what!!! It is frustrating to say the least. Thank you for letting me have a place to vent. Not sure if they will want to go with her, I just find it hilarious that she has to make it all about her!!

Kasey21's picture

Thats because it IS all about her......in her sad mind. I am sorry that the kids have such a birth mother but glad for them that they have you guys.

tryingmom's picture

I envision this pretend rubber shrink hat looks like rubber glove. Made me laugh. }:)

Thank you all for the comments. I know it is typical of her and DH gets tired of me harping on it. Karma has come back to bite her many many times. These 2 kids have been through a lot with her the past 4 years. To much to mention on here, I could write a book. BM has a new family with a new baby also so her other 2 kids don't mean much to her apparently.

hereiam's picture

I suppose she expects the kids to pay for her lunch? Or better yet, for your DH to give them money to pay for her lunch.

Oh that won't happen at all! Lol! It's all we can do to get child support from her not to mention she won't pay half of medical
bills!