You are here

Is anybody else afraid of the bm?

Scared's picture

I've been told that my SO does not know what she's capable of and she once hit him over the head with a beer bottle, she has been arrested for assault before, and I was told she hires people to hurt others or damage their property.

Then later SO tells me not to worry about it. What the hell? Is she dangerous or isn't she?

I don't want her to know my name or where I work or where I live. Does anybody else deal with this?

misSTEP's picture

Nope. She has no power over me. I am not scared of her at all.

BUT, SHE for some reason is scared of ME. Not sure why. Not like I act crazy or have been in assault situations or anything.....

Gabriels Mom's picture

^^^THIS^^^ I have yet to figure out why BM is afraid of me.

Whenever she's alone with me she seriously looks scared. She came to my house to pick up SS since she didn't call prior to showing up, he wasn't ready. Since it was cold I made her come inside. She looked like she was going to bolt at any second...weirdo.

StepDoormat's picture

I am always afraid that she will cause drama in my life, so I attempt to pretend she doesn't exist. Works pretty well, for the most part.

not.the.crazy.one's picture

I'm not afraid of her at all, but sometimes I think DH is. He's afraid she'll take him to court for more CS if he doesn't kiss her ass half the time.

TASHA1983's picture

I am not afraid of HER as a person, I am sure I can take her if I need to, but I admit I get uneasy because I know what she is capable of. She is a liar, manipulator, and a gold digger, so just that alone makes me leary because my BF already pays MORE THAN ENOUGH for the one kid he spawned with her skank ass so yeah I do worry about him getting f'd over and having to pay more CS which therefore would put a wrench in our lives financially.

They get enough of his money...he/we have every right and deserve to not have to struggle so they can live high off the hog at his/our expense...but that is our lovely "In-Justice" system for ya... :sick:

Jif46's picture

I would love to punch the BM sometimes...we tolerate each other. Its my DH's sister whom I am scared off. She has threatened to kill me many times and I have called the cops on her twice. She has sent me nasty Facebook messages (she is now blocked), started messaging my friends list to tell them all that I am slut?? What is this, high school? The woman is 45 years old. I had my friends list blocked too once she got thru 4 or 5 of them. She has mailed me nasty letters and his family no longer speaks to him and took the BM's side when they split. Some family, huh? The sister could easily take me seeing that she is like 180lb and I am 120lb. If I was ever to be mean to the BM I know for a fact DH's sister would come after me...SO I just keep the peace...dont want any trouble.

Scared's picture

Yeah, this BM tries to cause drama and has taught the SD how to be manipulative and be a user and cause drama as well. The SD is not interested in us unless she is going to get something, money or things. I feel awful but I wish he didn't have her. Join the club, right? I'm kind of ashamed of myself for feeling that way, but it's the truth and I know everybody else here can relate. If this doesn't work out I'm not dating men with children ever again. I've been scared straight. No biological links to psychos anymore. My friends warned me it would be too much heartache but I wanted to give it a chance. Sucker. Now I care about the guy. Crap.

And yes, I've had the urge to over-dose on birth control.

Yes, we scrape and they have their hair done, their nails done, their eye brows done, expensive this and expensive that, two horses, etc.

The SD comes to visit in the same t-shirt and flip flops every weekend. If we want to do anything besides watch TV we would have to buy her entire outfits before we could leave the house so she won't freeze to death. If we put on her what we have she pouts because it doesn't fit her. What a drag.

The lying is scary too. I get nervous everytime he goes to get the daughter on his own because she may tell a lie about him. He never gets out of the truck to hopefully avoid that kind of thing but it's ridiculous you have to worry about that kind of crap at all.

Scared's picture

Yeah, this BM tries to cause drama and has taught the SD how to be manipulative and be a user and cause drama as well. The SD is not interested in us unless she is going to get something, money or things. I feel awful but I wish he didn't have her. Join the club, right? I'm kind of ashamed of myself for feeling that way, but it's the truth and I know everybody else here can relate. If this doesn't work out I'm not dating men with children ever again. I've been scared straight. No biological links to psychos anymore. My friends warned me it would be too much heartache but I wanted to give it a chance. Sucker. Now I care about the guy. Crap.

And yes, I've had the urge to over-dose on birth control.

Yes, we scrape and they have their hair done, their nails done, their eye brows done, expensive this and expensive that, two horses, etc.

The SD comes to visit in the same t-shirt and flip flops every weekend. If we want to do anything besides watch TV we would have to buy her entire outfits before we could leave the house so she won't freeze to death. If we put on her what we have she pouts because it doesn't fit her. What a drag.

The lying is scary too. I get nervous everytime he goes to get the daughter on his own because she may tell a lie about him. He never gets out of the truck to hopefully avoid that kind of thing but it's ridiculous you have to worry about that kind of crap at all.

SanAntonioSoccerMom's picture

No, never been afraid of her. There was a time that I was concerned for my husband's safety though. Thank God we moved away from her in 1997. We never lived closer than 5 hours drive time since then. Hallelujah.

ACAM2012's picture

I'm not scared of her at all. She has even put her hands on me. I didn't hit her back because SD (7 at the time) was standing there watching. She hit me ONCE and when I didn't hit back she shoved me. When that didn't work, her SO got out of their vehicle and grabbed her. She backed out of the driveway (screeching her tires) on a busy street and didn't even bother to look for other cars...there were FOUR kids in her vehicle.

Jif46's picture

My BM doesnt like confrontation...thats a pretty good thing for me. She is a snooty suburb living, mini van driving soccer mom and has all of her snooty friends and snooty family members. I havent had much interaction with her. She wanted more money out of DH and wanted to see MY personal bank statements so THEN is when i sent her some very wordy emails. I was professional but made it clear to leave me out of her battle for MORE money when she is living the high life over there and we are barely getting by...and where I live, what I make doesnt even get taken into consideration for what he pays. SO ridic...