You are here

and another vent..

finding my happy place's picture

So early last night EB ( evil bitch ) calls..i tell bf..go ahead answer it- i shouldnt have told him what to do, i sometimes do before i think.. but im thinking crap man.. if he doesnt answer itll be another voicemail ill wanna know and im sick if this game already.. JUST ANSWER IT..
Bi polar is what she acts like.. one minute shes a raging LYING bitch then out of the blue shes all considerate? She says she thought she would call to see if he wanted to discuss anything about school if he had any questions because she just found yet another new house to move into, meaning new schools for all.. its like a yearly ritual with her since her new found money came into play.. he says yeah.. like whats the name of the schools.. im so rolling my eyes ..yeah im rolling my eyes.. im sure we have all done it. its just coming so much more naturally anymore its SICKENING to me. ok so he is getting the names of the schools and all that crap and earlier this week she THOUGHT she was going to take the kids from us wednesday because one boy has meet the teacher night and the other one has to go see his own councelor in his new highschool but i told bf..the hell she is .she can pick them up for the appt time and bring them back .. she isnt interrupting the WEEK we have them ..and yeah why cant you take them ( he mentioned and i agreed ) i vented on that here earler.. but anyway.. it just worked out matter of factly ..strange too smoothly aka WHATS UP?
He is taking the youngest.. but yet there was no appt like she claimed for the other ( lying bitch) which meant she thought she was going to take them from us on wednesday for what reason?? her convenience and her acting like the queen is why. the youngst ones appt isnt until thurs nite for like 5 min.. and who knows on the the other one.. such bullshit ..dont get me wrong its not a huge blown out big deal about the kids needing to go meet the new school deal its important , its just how shit is handled.. and the control shit and her rightousness crap and the whole shit deal. i hate what she represents... one of many!

I find myself getting numb anymore.. i cant fight anymore with bf over this shit because i swear to gods.. we dont argue about anything at all but this shit.. i laugh inside my head like im insane becasue I AM. i stare sometimes and dont say anything because i cant.. i dont know what im saying anymore ..i know this could be soo simple.. but its not..

later on the oldest one says .. ~ the other night me and mom and brother and grandma went out to eat at Red Robin and omg the check was 100 dollars..~

its hard.. you love your guy you love the kids but you just dont want the rest of it that comes with it.. and thats the plain truth. im not sure i can go on like this because it starts to seep into my ENTIRE being..i dont WANT to walk away but im dying as a person. even if i didnt get upset i still know in the back if my mind that she knows that she is in control and i hate it and i hate always feeling like poo anymore.. and then on top of that i feel guilt for not being super woman and making life soo dreamy for everyone! no matter how you slice it its like living with another woman. that never ending bond of BS and i freeking HATE it. i cant even relax when we are on our time when we dont have the kids because when the kids call.. things are talked about thats going on over there.its like im watching the continue of thier world. and its always something and then im already geared up for the next time they are with us . eeek already! i must sound like im nuts!

Allyceson's picture

How long have they been divorced? Do you fight because he doesn't see how awful she is, or because he doesn't do anything about it?
I know my husband and I have had more arguments about the ex crap than about anything else. I can't imagine being in your position. We finally got to the point where he just gave up and stopped trying to get the kids because it was excruciating for him when he'd go to get them, only to have her not be there or refuse to give them to him. It wasn't much better on the few occasions we did have them as their mother had poisoned them so much that they made the weekend miserable. I think if he had continued to try and deal with it, I would have gotten to the point where I would have walked away because I couldn't deal with losing myself in something so nasty.

we have been together for 2 yrs and living together as well.. they were in the last end of the drawn out divorce when we met..he was already moved out, and she was already with someone else DURING thier marriage.
i am the one who starts the arguments. it just happens.. we start talking about it, and it just starts making me all kinds of emotions at once and it starts going in an argument at times.. i guess its my fault..and im not ashamed to say it is.. i wish it wasnt my fault. he tries to not tell me some things some times, he says its so save me from the BS.. but i am who i am and i can sense it .. then i ask and then it starts again.
He knows what shes about, i wouldnt know what i do know about her if it wasnt for him telling me , and trust me theres some pretty psycho stuff but thats got nothing to do with US.. jsut the stuff she does since we have been together concerns me.. that shit just adds color to her crap...and kind of lets me know what kind of a person im trying to deal with.
he is one of those guys who just goes thru the HAVE to motions to have as much NO drama as possible.. but it makes us argue.. makes me argue because its like dealing with a drunk.. there IS no dealing with it.. you cant say anything without her having to be the band leader! and we cant afford to pay for a lawyer to do nothing ..money talks ... obviously discussing real life and realistic plans dont.

im trying ..is all i can say ..
me and the kids are fine. i have a closer bond with the older one because he has a mind of his own .. the 8 yr old is iffy because of his small age and she knows to use it.. like for instance when we first met.. months later it was xmas and he was excited about getting money to go buy xmas stuff at his santa shop at school.. he thought of me.. and told his dad that he got me something.. i was so touched.. bio mom told him he wasnt allowed to give me anything.. uh uh.. no! But.. the live in bf gets a pencil that says dad on it.. 2 yrs later its still like that.. i could care if i got anything from anyone on any holiday or bday, my guy knows im more of a giver than a receiver..its just the idea that hurts .. am i in the wrong for feeling half of what i feel?
i havent even MET this woman.. the wife of the man shes with had issues with her too.. so its just not me.. the wife ( possibly ex wife now ) moved to Texas .. probably to get away from the crap..the oldest step son is afraid SHE will start something with ME if she met me.. so what does that say?

Anonymous's picture

Hi "I have Shannon",

Give yourself a break. Everything that happens cannot possibly be the fault of one individual. A relationship takes two and when things are clicking, both have to do some soul searching. Whey not try talking with someone to help you with strategies to deal with the anger and frustration. I am giving that a try starting tomorrow! There are no easy answers...I wish there were! But what I do hear is that this is eating you up inside and you are too important to let that happen to you!

Ariadne's picture

Have you considered moving? I went through all this - blah blah blah There were times that I seriously wonderd if it was all worth it. My husband and I also only ever fought about this but it got really intense at times so, we moved and now things are much easier. The bf needs to be more supportive but by the sounds of it but she is wacko and probably the reason he left her in the first place so this is probably the only way he can deal with her. At least the 8 yr old tried to buy you a gift... it means he knows who is who but being so young, his loyalties are (still)with his mother. You need to find something that takes your mind off all this, you are giving her toooooo much space in your head! Get busy on something, focus on something else, not just her, get her out from under your skin. I know its hard but Ive been there and I know EXACTLY where you are. I also was consumed by the whole situation and now, looking back I cant believe I gave such a small person such a big space in my head!

and after a few nights thinking about all the stuff ive been writing..i AM giving this person too much of my time.. im going cold turkey..im done.

Atleast i have good intentions of being done haha.. hopefully i can overcome ..we soon shall see.

Thank you.. it helps! soooo much!!!

Ariadne's picture

Im happy you can see this - you sound a lot like I WAS... thats why I can see that you are giving this too much space and in time you will see this too ... Now what are you going to write about? HAHA