You are here

So much for being banned from the house

jeaniemarie's picture

My fiance's older son's girlfriend has been supposedly banned from our house. She has been really rude to me and borderline abusive to my dog. My fiance has told several people that she isn't allowed in the house anymore, including our counselor. Several months ago she screamed at my dog and pushed her with her boot.

Last Monday I went shopping for the day with a girlfriend, and DF's son came to the house to spend time with him. Fine with me. Well just yesterday DF let it slip that his son's girlfriend was there with him! WTF!! Needless to say I hit the roof.

His excuse? "Well I thought she was just banned from the house when you are here." Um no, she is banned from the house PERIOD, especially when I am not home. At least if I were home, I could keep an eye on my dog or take the dog somewhere else. So he said, "She was nowhere near the dog. I made sure of that." Somehow I don't believe it.

This is the second time this girl has been creeping around the house when I am not home. So from now on when I go away, I am going to assume she will be over. I am going to have to get doggie day care for my dog. It costs about $20 a day around here which will be money well spent.

Today DF said, "You don't have to do that. I know better now! I won't let her in the house." Yeah right, more like he won't let it slip that she was over! Gotta love people making an ass out of me in my own home!