You are here

New member with a horrible adult SD20

Annanonymouse's picture

My step daughter lives with me since age 4. She constantly sabotaged me and would smile and flip me off. This girl was a nightmare age 11+. She was 18 and I expected her to clear dinner table three days a week. She said f u what’s your d@mn problem in front of my small children then urinated on the carpet in her room then called BM laughing about how she “got that b*** SM by pissing the floor”... 

ran ran away many times. A nightmare of nastiness and pot. 

SO she’s is an adult. She ran away and didn’t tel us where again to “get me”, but jokes on her cause I didn’t give a crap. Then she was in a trailer with trashy people that drink and do dope and have more dope heads all on the couches cause no one can keep a job and cries the man tried to come on to her (she says this every time she wants her way). So we try to help her and she manipulated a iPhone X out of me then ran away again to live with her “recovered” heroin/meth addict boyfriend and his parents who also all quit their jobs and sit around doing dope and vape and drink every day and don’t do anything but live off couches.

so I’m down $50 a month. She’s supposed to pay it and of course she doesn’t.

She stayed here six nights over theee weeks- ONLY thing I asked of her was NO SMOKING NO VAPE. She vaped in my house every day all day long. Gave my baby severe headaches and he almost got her vape and pot pipe and it smelled strawberries and almost put in his mouth. I HATE her. I do. She said “get out my face I done said sorry and you ain’t finna throw shit in my face b**** now das what up”.  ... I’m done. She can afford dope and capes OH and her boyfriend is 25 and can’t keep a job and just off parole for robbery and drug charges BROUGHT HIM TO MY HOUSE... He walked in and blew smoke right in my face and above my head. After saying it’s a no smoking home due to a child with mspecial needs considered medically fragile... 

im no longer responsible. I owe this woman nothing. She lied about me all her teen life accused me of abuse (COMPLETE FALSE!), and has been nothing but nasty and flat out evil smoking in the house. She didn’t even ask if her brother was ok. She WATCHED HIM CRY OF HEADAXHES HOLDING HIS HEAD...said “whatever”.

this woman is borderline diagnosed already. Her total disregard for us is downright scary. 

I don’t even want her here for Christmas ever again.  

Annanonymouse's picture

I couldn’t see the screen and trying to type was incredibly difficult. I do have a grasp of the English language, but really I don’t care if there were punctuation issues, it’s midnight and I’m just mad and sad and hurt over and over by this woman. She talks to me like I’m a piece of dog turds on her shoe. 

SteppedOut's picture

Kick her tf out of the house. Gone, 100% for good. She is an adult and CAN fully support herself... May not want to, but ooooh well. 

Annanonymouse's picture

She made a stink about being kicked out. I told her we are a foster home and under contract it says no drug users in the house bye. She was only here six days out of a three-week period that she wanted to move in but stayed at the boyfriends and told me she stay over to get high since I won’t let her in the house at night if she’s high. Lord. She has a mom, and it’s NOT me. Done done done.

Im completely and utterly DONE with her. Our lives have all been so happy when she wasn’t here. My son asked why she would smoke in the house (no I didn’t talk in front of him but her was in the room when the pipe fell out of her bra). She was packing in her bra to be oh so sneaky. He knows doctors ask every time we are there “does anyone smoke”. So he said “why you smoke on me?”. 

She wont be invited back to my house. Thanksgiving she can meet us at the in-laws house. Same for Christmas. But that’s between her and them or her dad. I won’t invite or un-invite to that. She won’t be around my kids and me though. 

tog redux's picture

Done. Change the locks. Press charges if she comes around harassing you. You can't help this grown woman, only she can help herself. Where is your SO/DH in all of this?

Kes's picture

You don't mention the father of SD20 at all - I wonder why?  What is he doing in all this?  Please don't feel you have to give this foul adult house room ever again, and cancel her phone contract now if you have not already done so.   You owe this awful creature absolutely nothing, and as tog redux says, call the police if she comes around again.  

shamds's picture

High on dope so he was uninvited. Why was he not reported to the cops?

heck if anyone were high and getting outta control like sd i’d call the cops, she’d be out the door because i can’t risk myself and 2 young kids in that scary situation.

what would have happened if she got outta control and punched you and knocked you unconscious and is now running loose in your home with a baby?? No way would that be an option for me to let it slide for the sake of hubby-wife relations

Rags's picture

Shut off her cell phone service and pay off the phone.  Or... next time she comes over, reposses your phone from her and send her on her trashy self way.

Call the police on her for illegal drug use and give them her address.  It should be fun to watch the gutter trash dope heads dive out of the windows when the police show up.

Steptalker2's picture

Why would you put up with this. Get a restraining order against her and prevent her from ever being able to come onto your property again .

Thumper's picture

where is your husband and WHAT is his position about his daughter.

Anyone who gives money, pays for cell phones, a roof over their head AND supports in any way a drug addict is a huge part of the problem. STOP---kick her out OR you move out....

You decide.

MissTexas's picture

stay with you and paying her phone bill. I would contact the phone provider, and let them know she's in possession of stolen property, if it's in YOUR name. I would have them cut the service, and if it's insured, get a new replacement phone, (for yourself) or have insurance cover it.

You most definitely need to practice "tough love" here and get her out of your house for your own sanity and for the health of your baby. Vaping is very dangerous to people inadvertently, as well as the primary user.

Get the law involved. Keep excellent records, because the police, attorneys and judges all deal in facts, not hearsay.

Yes, where is your husband? What's his story?

Annanonymouse's picture

The same day I saw she had vaped in my house, she wasn't allowed back. 

I took the phone too. She tried to say I owed her $600 for the few months she paid for her own service... entitled much?

no she was ONLY in my house 6 days. On day 6 I caught her and kicked her out. 

im not about to let her lay up in my house pissingn on the floor and bringing vape carriages in for my kid to get or her entitled attitude either