You are here

Court soon. Provoking behavior

Renegade2018's picture
Forums: 

So, bio dad is trying to constantly provoke my wife and is continuing to accuse me of abuse... just a few weeks back he was seen and reported for twisting SS ear UP, grabbing him by the neck forcefully and pushing him to the ground while cussing him out for not getting his shoes on fast enough. Then he came back pretending nothing happened and told the same people he was having liquor brought to him and becoming a pack leader... wtf... boy scouts camping event...  he also takes Adderall, so drinking strong booze is bad news right? 

Then this week his parents showed up uninvited very early in the morning expecting to be catered to. Wife worked a double overnight and didnt even have time to sit down yet. 7am.

Seriously. They waited until late the night before to send my wife a text demanding to take the kids to some fair on a school day, but they knew for sure she was at work and would not have seen it until the next day. He then went off on her for "not communicating" and that because she could not able to answer those texts, his reasoning is that she should not have the kids at all saying she has "no time for them".. WTF! 

He has previously written her letters stating that if she left him, he would stop at nothing to take the kids from her. He had been hitting the kids and her. I think this is what he is doing. He and his family have accused her of child abuse, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, starving the kids, being a lesbo whore, claimed her kids weren't hers, claims of kidnapping (CO in place), etc... none of it true. His mommy fills out all the court paperwork for him and does all the kids school stuff when they are there. So... i dont get it... he wants to take full custody, tells at her for working a little extra time, but doesnt do much with them with the time he has? CPS and police constantly called and dismissed with all the proper documents in order and no signs of problems... now they are turning in me. They even called police accusing me of spanking them and called it "vicious beating". She put one in time out for picking on the other. We think there is some coaching going on or at least leading. Who knows 

I dont understand this. We have videos and medical docs proving they are lying about this alleged abuse, but nothing happens to them. He also failed to report the 50% increase in his income for FOUR YEARS and we aren't sure what will happen with that. Court has been dragging feet for this long.

Does anybody have any suggestions on putting the brakes on this? It is seriously hurting my relationships. I want to hurt this guy 

StepUltimate's picture

I am sorry you are going through this - that guy is a nightmare. Can only recommend you keep documenting, videoing, reporting. Heartbreaking.

tog redux's picture

He is male equivalent of the "Golden Uterus" Bio Mother that we all reference.  You need a better attorney, is my opinion.  This guy is going to keep making your lives miserable as long as he can get away with it.  Usually courts are more sympathetic with women in stories like this, so make sure all of your evidence is good and you have a good attorney.

Men like this continue to control their ex-wives with this behavior. No, he doesn't care about the kids, he just wants control and power.  And his parents are egging him on. I know you feel defeated, but figure out what power you do have, and use it. Even if that means moving to another court jurisdiction with another police force.

Rags's picture

Toxic knows no bounds.  This guy is an ass.  Keep documenting, keep reporting and push for court ASAP.   Get this in front of the Judge and nail  this SpermIdiot and the SpermGrandHag to the wall by their gonads.

I did, it was fun!   Diablo

My SS-26's SpermIdiot and SpermGrandHag were our favorite ass baring activity targets for the 16+ yeaers we  lived under my SS's Custody/Visitation/Support order.  They were toxic. We tolerated no bullshit from them.

Good luck with this toxic POS and his parents.

Renegade2018's picture

I doubt this court will be fair and just. We have been seeing a lot of these cases being ignored. It looks like this county only cares about making their stats look prettier for shared parenting cases regardless of the damage to children that it will result in. I read my buddy's case files... he filed for EMERGENCY custody of his daughter when mom went to JAIL for extensive drug charges. Mom is otherwise homeless and long time addicted. The judge told him that he must wait until she is out of jail to hear his EMERGENCY custody motion so she can "have a chance"? The kicker... they are still taking CS from his pay to give to her in JAIL while he has their child fulltime. He did ask to have that paused... nope. Denied.