You are here

2yrs not up yet for court

Still Standing Strong n Spfld's picture
Forums: 

We recived our "final judgement" 03-16-10.according to the courts BM cannot take us to fam court again for two yrs. Nov. My SS13 at the time "changes" his mind wants to live w/BM out of town,cuz he was grounded for good reason.BM says,"we r too hard on him"blah blah blah. He ran away BD,cp, was soo pissd at him,he allowed him to go w/bm after cops were called and SS found,he said,"he did not want to go off on the kid" whatever! THEN,BM refuses to bring him home! she says" not while u r treating him like shit"! Lil whinny cry baby b.s. thats all.She even kept him from school(Mon) and that day ruinned his PERFECT attendance record! True story!
My fiance,SS's Cp ended up having to get an emergency OP in order to get his son back. Is this parental interference?Alientaion?
Then after yesturdays dramma,BM leaves a vm admitting she knew of her son's issues,yet NEVER gave US the heads up on anything... It's childish selfish wrong and her reactions and behaviors are inappropriate( i have blogged of the "issue") How do we go about getting another court date before the two yrs r up? what do u think we will need? I seriosly would like to limmit her visitations due to her not being a productive parent. Is the fact that she kept the knoweledge of knowing about her son for two mos. without giving us a heads up and being able to prevent what happened yesturday,some sort of neglect or abuse? We r at a point of loss,hopelessness,and frustration,being backed into the corner with nothing to do,but allow this runawayBM ruin her own kids for her own benefit......