You are here

What book do I buy ??

Easylikesundaymornin's picture

Ok ~ I have hit the wall !!!

I need advise as to what book to purchase today n devour !
Got the SD from hell ~ little narcassist probably mini wife syndrome as well. The BM is a narcassist as well. My DF ~ wants me to be available to hear n learn about him reconnecting with the witch that I could really careless about. Need some reading ~ I feel numb. Figuring someone has a great book for me to read ....

You are killing me over here !!!!

He did impregnate crazy ~ what is it with men impregnating the crazy bitches n expecting something different ???

The Bible isn't going to work ~ you know those Catholic boys gone bad ~ lost his faith ~ when he went to get married n the priest said we can't marry you bc you have a child out if wedlock but if you give us 500.00 bucks I can marry you.

Oh it wasn't me he was marrying ~ it was good old Tinkerdouche. You know the crazy ass bitch he decided to procreate with. I am still amazed that he married her ~ I guess Veruca clouded his reality. I just don't get marrying someone you don't love or respect for that matter.

I just want him to see that Veruca is just an evil n manipulative as Tinkerdouche.

I guess crazy bitches are to men as bad boys are to woman. Wtf ??

Or they thrive on crazy !!!!

Love the book !!!

DF n I dated over 25 years ago ~ we had a great foundation as friends but the benefit part was pretty awesome. I knew he was the one ~ but shit happens n I moved n got married n he dated n screwed around w the wrong one. They broke up n bam she came back to tell him she was pregnant. He told her ~ how do I know it's my kid. ( I would gave slapped him on the face for that comment ) they remained far away ( at least he did ~ she tried to make his life miserable ) baby was born ( you would think she was Jesus the way he stepped up to the plate as Daddy ) ~ of course after a paternity test. ( how good of a relationship could you possible have if it all depended on a paternity test ??? )

At least when I got married ~ I loved my husband.

riverw11's picture

I bought "Stepmonster" by. Wednesday Martin. I haven't read it yet but I hear it's a pretty good one.