You are here

STALKER EX WIFE

MsVee's picture

Hello Everyone!!!

My husband EX WIFE used to call me (whore,bitch,evil) bad mouthing about me!!! & later i found out that shes STALKING all my social media account and COPYING everything! shes buying same dresse's i have, bags & even my hairstyle!!! Crazy right? its realy ok if you admire something or someone, but coming from her is  different story! I told my husband  about her behavior... my husband said ''Just ignore her'' easy for him to say right? but in woman's world its big deal! I dont have any plans to delete my social media accounts just to hide from her. but shes really ANNOYING!!!!

What wil you do if your in my shoes?

#STALKER  #EX WIFE

XOXO

pixielady's picture

Block her from everything so she can’t see anything. I have BM and anyone associated with her blocked.

MsVee's picture

Hi dear pixielady!

Believe me i idid that before, what this witch doing is she add the people who are involve with me in her different profile (fake account) and even add third parties. this is beyond my control anymore. i dont know whats with ex"s they have this habbit of stalking... 

XOXO

momjeans's picture

What wil you do if your in my shoes?

I would lock down all of my social media accounts to PRIVATE / FRIENDS ONLY. I would no longer allow viewing access to my social media accounts to people I cannot confirm are legit and real people.

If Ex Stalker can “see” things via a fake account + mutual acquaintances, then this means that you need to change your privacy settings to “private” or “friends only” (if it’s Facebook) and “clean house”.

It is not beyond your control. You just have to remain vigilant and stay one step ahead of her. You can outsmart and derail her, it just takes a little work. 

MsVee's picture

Good day momjeans!

Private settings / Blocking all done since day one! the witch (EX WIFE) secretly add / follow people are involve to me. shes knows very well that she cannot get anything from me. so shes patiently wait post from this people.  

dysfunctionally_blended's picture

Oh believe me I have dealt with this for years with HCBM (only she isnt smart enough for social media shananigans). 

Currently she could be my less attractive twin, from head to toe! 

I ignore her. And sometimes Ms. Petty comes out to play and I up my look to the tenth degree just so when she copies it is SO OBVIOUS! 

As for social media - block her and everyone associated with her! And if you think she is STILL stalking, bring your Ms. Petty out and post dramatics, such as you and DH kissing, fun times with skids complete with pics of just you and them, a brand new car (go to the lot and take a pic with the most expensive car you can find), all of it will draw her out in fury and then CALL HER OUT! 

MsVee's picture

Good day dysfunctionaly!

True she wil copy you too obvious!!! i actualy can prolong this and drive her crazy!!! but some people will never understand our situation. we will look childish & immatured woman.  cheers my darling!!!

StepUltimate's picture

Girl, before I changed ANY settings I would go on an incredible shopping spree, and get some serious jewelry, clothes, sports gear,  high-end hair products, MAC make-up, high-end shoes at Nordy's, you name it! You're living rent-free in that psycho's head... take advantage! Shoot, book a Cabo San Lucas vaykayshun & see what happens!

Letti.R's picture

^^^^  Love this!

Teach the crazy cow a lesson.
Show her what a fabulous life you are having.
She wants to spy?
GIve her an eye full!

notarelative's picture

You don't have to buy anything. Go shopping with a trusted friend and have her take your picture when you try on the outfits. Post with a vague comment about a shopping spree.

MsVee's picture

Good day Letti.R!U

Your right!! i think shes's enjoying the show & she come back for more!!

Cheers my dear!!!