You are here

Sd, the thief, is sending in an application to be in .... national junior honor society

stepmominhiding's picture

This child who steals from her mother 2x, from the school (which her mother caught and took care of before the school found out) and from her 6yo brother.  This child is going to apply to be in national junior honor society.  You haveto wore a letter taking about your character. You have to have teachers send in their recommendation,  you have to have a person who is not your teacher or family member, write a letter about your character.  You have to be a leader,  an honest person, generous, hard working,  of good character.  Of course BM will over look her thievery, and her lying, and the fact that she'll do what ever she thinks her friends would find cool. And of course she'll ditch her friends for the next ne shiny  person to show her any interest.

stepmominhiding's picture

This is exactly what i think, she keeps bragging about picking the form up and filling it out and she's going to turn it in. I'm just seriously hoping that she doesn't get accepted. She's got D's in Math and Reading I hope that's enough to keep her from getting in.  I know get lying,  starting, cheating should keep her out,  but of course bm can find enough people to lie for her.  

Dh doesn't seem to recognize that sd is turning into her mother, with the lies,  manipulation,  and stealing. Any time sd doesn't get into a club, or sport its because it's a "popularity contest" and "totally rigged"

Rags's picture

into the National Junior Honor Society ... with those grades she has no chance of getting in.  It is an organization that requires actual performance to get into ... rather than mere existance.  If all else remains equal compared to my experience .... long, long ago... in a galaxy far, far away.

As for the rigged popularity contest whinning when she doesn't get what she wants... my IL clan has a strong vein of this in them too.  Things are always someone elses fault, or "the boss doesn't like me" or "I know more than my boss and they didn't want to look bad so they fired me" or "The FFA teacher is an idiot" or "The principal is an idiot." or "The teacher is an idiot" or "The Coach is an idiot" or "All the other kids/people are mean and I am just targeted", etc...........

They hate it when I give them the common denominator speech.  They don't like that one bit.

Ispofacto's picture

They should send her a participation award just for applying, it would be good for her self esteem.

Pleasantry