You are here

School

hardsourapple@yahoo.com's picture

So BM tried to tell us she was changing the children's school. DH and BM have 50/50 so they have to agree on this topic. We told her no she was not going to change the school. She then told us that we were unfair because we make all the decision. We pointed out that when she was forced to move back to NV she was the one who enrolled the kids in school and choose the school. We we told her this she choked on her water. It was so funny I had to walk away so i did not giggle in her face. When i came back she was saying that we decided about the doctors without her which is true in a point because we asked her who the kids ped was and she would not tell us. So we picked one and took them only to find out that both kids were behind in their shots. Both kids have a blood disorder(from mother) that they need to see a hematologist once a year. When we called to set up appointment we called the doctor she had been taking them to. Our insurance said that they would not cover her because she was an adult doctor and not a child's. When we asked her to call her doctor and get a reference she blow up. So we had to go to the peds office and get one. She had a fit and twice took the kids to the old doctor. She signed DH name. Which resulted in a court date. She was forced to pay the whole bill on her own. After we pointed these things out she was speechless and got in the car and left. She was put in her place and it is funny. Now we are waiting to see what her come back is going to be.

hardsourapple@yahoo.com's picture

Yeah it is. She is pissed we had an IEP for the oldest and she was a bitch to his teacher. The teacher told her there is no reason to have that attitude and that if she was going to have that attitude she could wait outside. She sat there and said nothing at all. She wanted to argue the hair cut that we gave him(SS is 10 and would not brush his hair own his own) so we cut it. We did not respond to her and she got even madder. SO the school is mad and now they asked if this is what they have to put up with. We told them yes.