You are here

Now that the ruckus has died down i really need advice: dh is representing himself in court :jawdrop:

Blaze's picture

Well back story have sd9 & sd 11 that dh is trying to get 50/50 custody of. he and bm went to mediation and he did end up getting the overnight sunday that he requested. The mediator did not rule on the every wed he was req, so we thought that maybe the judge would do so--Wrong! the judge was out and a sub was there. so instead of going w/ the continuance he let the judge go w/ the mediators recomendation. Well,the judge is allowing him to have a trial :jawdrop: and he is his own lawyer. Good for him bm hates to answer questions. if you asked her what color the sky was she would just say that Dh hates her and is hostile. Whatever chick! that seems to be her mantra. I just need as many questions that people can come up with. she is the type, like i said that never likes to answer a question. The premise is basically: why do you not want dh to have sds the4 extra day ( that would make it 2 days her, 2 days him and alternating weekends). she will say he is a good dad if asked but it is more of a control thing for her i believe. if given the opportunity to let him keep the girls or let wolves have them, the wolves would win i am sure of it. anyway thanks in advance.
oh btw, i posted in the past so update: the daycare provider did give her id number for taxes so that is good. BH has not said another peep about dental insurance so must have been an empty threat.

iqrt's picture

Ugh! Good luck.

I hire a lawyer for my SO because I can't deal with it all and he needs somebody on his side, so I pay somebody to stand next to him at all the hearings. Plus they have the added benefit of having legal advice and knowing how to draft legal court documents. BONUS!