You are here

Major Meltdown on Hubby!

mizcece's picture

This mofo had the nerve to tell me I don't do nothing, I don't share!!!! Aw Lawd that was a major mistake on his behalf as all step moms know. I let loose on his A**! I told him if I don't do nothing then pay me for all the times a babysat his brat and the money and time I spend over the years taking care of not only his brat but him too. I told him that aww lawd today was the wrong day for him to come at me sideways with some BS. I told him the sh*t stops today! From now on you will give me my props and pay me my respect as your wife and putting up with the daughter and in-law sh*t! I told him to shut up because today would be the day I would. let the roof of the mofo house and let hime know how i really feel about all the sh*t i have been putting up with. He knew that I was serious because I gave him the raw uncut emotion and told him if he didn't like it to pack his shit and get the f*ck out! I must say I meant and still mean every word. My husband sat there like OMG, did she really say that! It is sad but sometimes people only hear and understand when you get raw and uncut on them! I must say I feel relieve and de-stressed. If he steps out like that again I will do it again! My rant for today is over!

Most Evil's picture

All right!!! tell him girl! Men are so dumb to even try to go up against us, ya know??!!!! It is just not even a fair fight! Wink

I am glad you feel better. HUGS

Tessa1221's picture

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! WE DO NOTHING? OHHHH PUUUUULEASE. NO ONE SAID WE HAD TO WATCH YOUR CHILD. That was a true wake up call for him! He need to appreciate what he has! Im sorry about that! A little yelling always cures Smile

WTHDISUF's picture

I know how you feel. We try and try the civil approach and try to talk to them about what we're going through and feeling. But they acct like brick walls when it comes to their Precious brats. So sometimes you have to do what I call "Go Ape-Sh*t" on their asses. I feel an Ape coming up b/c since last session, DH is still not hearing what I'm saying. He literally says NOTHING when I bring up the issue. I've tried every professional advice approach, every neutral approach and still he just sits there or tries to change the subject. One time I did let it go on him & things didn't get better but my stress level went way down for a while. lol That alone is worth going nuts every now and then!