You are here

Just For Fun

SadFairy's picture

If your Step Experience had a theme song, what would that theme song be? Smile

In the beginning, my theme song was definitely Limp Bizkits' "Break Stuff". Sooo glad things are better now.

Merry's picture

Given the upcoming post-Christmas trip, I've gotta go with Highway to Hell too.

Patsy's picture

LOL I don't know of one for my step child relationship, but as far as my relationship with my husband during those ruff step-parenting times is U + UR HAND by PINK

SadFairy's picture

lol at Patsy.

You ladies are hilarious.

To be fair, the was only be the theme song on the worst days, not all of them.

sbm014's picture

Mine and DH's song is "Hey Delilah" Plain White T's because of his job

SS and I would say probably "How bad can I be" from the Lorax movie as he is a good kid with a good heart but likes to test his boundaries then be sweet.

ej'scrazy's picture

Not necessarily for the skids (as they aren't 'that' bad), but for BM, "my give a damn's busted" Smile

Rags's picture

"You gotta fight for your right......"

Why, because the marriage is OUR party. My brides and mine. No one elses. The kid can benefit from our strong marriage but he is not a party to it, he gets no say. He is present because we allow him to be. He knows we are his family and we have his back but he also knows that his mom and I are a team.

The Sperm Clan gets no say, what so ever, about anything except what is written in the CO and then they only get to say "We will comply with the CO". If they so much as take a breath to say anything else, they suffer. And I happily bring the pain. }:)

DW's family and mine are family but they get no say in our marriage either. They can express opinions which we may or may not consider but they get no say.