You are here

I just can't...

TrueCrimeandChill's picture

So.. this morning I was undermined and treated like the evil step mother yet again.

SD4 has an obsession with changing her clothes, she had already changed them 3 times by 9 o'clock. I had told her no to changing them again, but she went in her dresser to look for clothes anyway. I said no again in a more stern tone and she got pissed. She slammed the drawer closed right onto BD1's fingers. I told her to tell BD1 she is sorry, she wouldn't so I put her in timeout. About 40 seconds into timeout DH comes out of the woodwork to kiss and hug on SD4 because she was crying and whining about being in timeout. 

I told him why SD4 was in trouble and he just said "it's fine it was not her fault". 

I'm I'm f-ing done!

I really don't know.. he didn't even ask about BD1's finger. Even just to see if she was ok. He went straight to SD, ya know because the "queen" was upset. 

Kee-khe's picture

I truly feel bad for your baby. She's going to grow up watching that behavior from her father and its going to hurt her little heart. 

I would have raised hell, well I actually have in the past. 

I didn't want to get into it in front of the kids, but you best believe it's going down tonight. Lol

Rags's picture

Why the hell did you spawn with this failed man, failed parent and profound asshole?

Time to go, nail his ass to the wall for a pile of CS and do what you can to minimize the exposure your own child has to the shallow and polluted half of her gene pool.

smh

Coddling parental idiots will ruin the planet. Do what you can to save yourself and your daughter from this tragedy.