You are here

i hate SD's

TrickedIntoStep's picture

Why dads pay every little attention to their daughters & could give a shit about any one else! Hail to the golden child! F-this as I sit in my car in the parking lot just to get away! Random rant!!!!no reply needed! I'm a big girl!.....I think! Haha!

realitycheckmom's picture

When I was a kid the boys were the golden children for my stepfather. My mother was slightly that way too.

bug's picture

Sat at Sonic the other night just to get away. Whenever i see someone in a parked car I am going to wonder if they are a stepmom.

Shook's picture

I really have no comment on this one since the other night, skid had a major meltdown in front of me & DH. Killed DH to see his son is a train wreck like his mother. He's 16, swear it was like watching a 3 year old--or BM. DH no longer sees his kid in the same light. Kinda feel bad about that.

newbiestepmom25's picture

sigh I know how you feel. When I first found steptalk I myself was in the parking lot of popeyes stressing out. You are not alone.

luchay's picture

I actually TOLD my SO yesterday that when the skids are here (sd in particular) I HATE coming home. I feel sick, I get anxious, I find things to do to stay out of the house.

I hate getting up in the morning, knowing I have to go into the lounge and have her sneering at me.

I told him, good and proper LOL

I have reached breaking point with her this weekend, and I let him have it.

I said he NEEDED to believe me. That I needed his support, and to know that he has my back. I told him that I have NO reason to lie about her shit. I told him that the ONLY reason I am still here putting up with the way she treats me behind his back is because of HIM, that everything I do here I do for HIM. WHY the F would I make up this shit? What do I stand to gain from lying, what does SD stand to gain? I really made him think about it.

I told him that he needs to step up - because I don't HAVE to take this crap, and if I didn't love him I would have walked a long time ago, so he has to own this situation and SUPPORT ME.

He asked me what I want from him? Do I want him to hate her? I said NO. What I want is for you to support me, directly and obviously. That it is in everyone's best interests (including sd's) for him to make it blatantly obvious that *I* am the woman in his life and I am not going anywhere because that is what HE wants. BM is telling her if she gets rid of me he will move back in with them.... Fucking moron BM (sorry for the language, been a hell of a weekend!)

It would be nice if he took her aside and says that he KNOWS the shit she is pulling behind his back, and that she has to stop. That HE demands she respect me, anything less is not OK with him. Will he do that? F no. But a girl can dream.

Shook's picture

>BM is telling her if she gets rid of me he will move back in with them....<

That is just sick. A future of abandonment issues, impossible relationships & major hangups.

Shook's picture

:jawdrop: @ Luchay

luchay's picture

I know. This weekend I just absolutely lost it with him.

I told him everything LOL - I really let him have it.

And I told him he needs to fix this NOT just for ME but for his bloody kid as well.

As much as the way she behaves makes me dislike her she freaking well needs help, and HE has to be the one to get it for her, because BM is the problem!!

I just really can't understand any parent who would use their kids like that. Hurt their kids (actually, I can, my own mother did it to me - so I KNOW where SD is at.)

I even said to him that I see how great SD is with EVERYONE else in the world except me, so I know she's a good kid, but she is being taught to behave this way to me, and he needs to help her. And in helping her he also helps me so I don't have to deal with her shit anymore either. Actually, she's also like it with my younger dd's. Because mummy dearest also told her that he won't love her anymore because he has new daughters now. God I hate that woman.

Will it work? who knows. I hope so, because despite how much I rant and vent about her on here, I do want the best for her.

IslandGal's picture

I hope like hell it sinks into his brain Luchay. I went through the same shit with my DH. We broke up several times because of her maniuplation.

I found this website, did some blogging and showed im the printed out results. It freaked him out - particularly where he realised he was a disney dad raising a mini-wife. Once this became clear to him, he began to set boundaries and started to put his foot down.

I had to make him see that he needed to support OUR RELATIONSHIP otherwise, we would fail.

He tried talking to her, tried reasoning with her - she refused to be a part of it - just wanted me gone. We had broken up and he had convinced me to try again. He drove over to my place and wasn't even there for 10 minutes before the texting started. SD whining that she couldn't sleep and needed him there to sing to her. This was the last straw. She knew he was trying to make up with me and he realised that she was actively trying to break us up. This made him furious.

He arranged for skids to live full-time with BM. He called a family meeting and they all had it out. Then we had a meeting with her - she tried to convince us all to go to counselling. Nobody else had a problem with us - just her.

End result? Skids live full time with BM and visit every 2nd weekend plus 50% school hols. If she comes over with an attitude - DH tells her to stay with BM.

DH and I's relationship grows in strength every single day. Life with him is one permanent honeymoon and it's only because he now supports me as his partner. Everyone else just has to accept it including SD. She's still manipulative but she's starting to realise that DH and I are forever.

I wish you every luck in the world and hope like hell your DH starts to realise what you mean to him. He needs to put YOU first as his #1 priority and skids as #1 responsibility. Hang in there girl Smile