You are here

the herp aaaaaaahhhhh.lol

bmssuck's picture

Well after finding out my 13 yr old sd has been spending the night at her boyfriends, she's not allowed back to her moms. And now she's developing blisters on her lip. Unfortunately, her mom gave it to her. And on purpose. The mom repeatedly kisses daughter on the mouth with outbreaks(witnessed this at pick up). So so sad. And she doesn't want to believe me or her dad on what it is. I guess it's to the Dr.s. I dont know what else to do for her? All I can think is sooo sad.

yogasmom's picture

So her mom purposefully infected her with herpes in front of your DH? WOW. That's fucked up. Get her treatment, they have needs to limit outbreaks and prevent viral shedding. If she has it, she had it. Can't undo it.

bmssuck's picture

He said he never saw anything like that on her till two yrs ago. He was one of her firsts. And I have a crappie immune system. We've been together for 11 yrs. I think I'm good...till now it's in my home. Alcohol alcohol alcohol... our door knobs won't have finish in a few weeks I'm sure.

bmssuck's picture

Wow thx for comment. Anyone else telling me I'm infected with some std when I behaved as a teen can go to another forum. Thank you very much. Don't care if that's not the case now, don't wanna hear it. And yes a lot of the nasty can't control themselves whores have it but it's not an excuse. Way to go nasty people I knew I should have stuck with raising animals.lol

bmssuck's picture

Nope non of my family has it. So maybe you got it from your parents. It must suck not earning it but having it. Although I was educated young to watch who I drank after, and where my mouth went. Sorry for your luck. And nuns are people who screw up also.

bmssuck's picture

Nope non of my family has it. So maybe you got it from your parents. It must suck not earning it but having it. Although I was educated young to watch who I drank after, and where my mouth went. Sorry for your luck. And nuns are people who screw up also.

bmssuck's picture

I only say I don't wanna hear it because I've been cautious for pretty much the entire time I've known her. No eating after, or drinking. I know I sound mean but this mom is so nasty. You knew the mom was gonna catch something, and she really doesn't care about the kid so why would she protect her from it?

bmssuck's picture

Wow. Hit a nerve.lol. And I'm nothing but supportive to her. Just because think it's gross her mom gave her something she should have kept to herself. Like half the dumbass parents giving it to their kids. And maybe those aren't caused by whoreing. This one was. Also this mom has told her how to skip school and get out of homework. Oh and she's in advance classes. Points dropped by 40 hanging with bm in math. Oh she's been here and now grounded from mom's again, and has a b. But I must be doing something wrong. Maybe I didn't do research on all forms of the herpes. You know an awful lot. Sorry if I offended someone who should not have shared glasses, and kept themselves to themselves. And she had just started going back there. I think I'm good. And yes about the dishes everywhere. My parents wanted a healthy non tainted child. Pretty sure kids don't run around having sex or kissing to get chicken pox. Just saying. No controversy to that virus. But the big blisters yea hopefully she never has to deal with it but that's a possibility. I also feel with any future partner she should inform them. Wouldn't you want to know. Or should she say screw it, almost every one has it. What's the right thing to do dr. Know it all.lol. must be nice being perfect and knowing everything.lol

WTF...REALLY's picture

Then I too am a card carrying whore. And so is my PHD, been married and only been with one guy her whole life mom.

We are sexy whores......and OP, you're not the brightest light bulb are you.....

bmssuck's picture

Uh. I've been around for 11yrs. My son doesn't, my husband hasn't had any, and we don't drink after sd because her mom's a skank. And I'm a germaphobe. Nice try.

robin333's picture

Wait, who is letting her spend the night at her boyfriend's?

As for as herpes go, maybe you are confusing her fever blister with genital herpes? Most folks have the fever blister herpes but may never outbreak. I do have outbreaks and I am not a whore.

bmssuck's picture

Her mother was letting her stay the night. We tried to let her see sd and that's what she did with her time. Nice huh. Well most who can't keep their lips to themselves are. If that's not you, I'm truly sorry. Most girls and women I've meet have been kinda gross.

furkidsforme's picture

Do people not really understand there is Herpes Symplex 1 (cold sores) and Herpes Symplex 2 (genital herpes)?

You can have either, and not the other. Symplex 1 does not cause Symplex 2, and vice versa.

For fucks sake.

It's a virus.

bmssuck's picture

Wow nothing but feeding off others comments. Can't think for yourself, sounds like you have the brain blisters.lol

bmssuck's picture

Wow nothing but feeding off others comments. Can't think for yourself, sounds like you have the brain blisters.lol

thisisnotmocking's picture

Owie.

bmssuck's picture

Thanks. Ya got me. That's crazy. And the website about steps being hurtful towards children well. It's what you make it. I love my step dad. He was wonderful. I'm glad he was there and is still there.

bmssuck's picture

Well. I did. And had my sd not had me, her world would have been way different.One less person to love, one less sibling, one less person to love and watch out for her. One less person to teach about real life, such as starting a business and how to advertise, how to ride horses, how to train animals. I think I've done great. So I'll take life experience over a site on the internet.

bmssuck's picture

Do you read? Kids got blisters from mom. Problem. Been sleeping at her boyfriends. Problem 2. Mom likes to mess kid up on purpose. Problem 3. I'm guessing I got enough on my plate. Never said here was perfect, but ya deal. Right?

still learning's picture

BWAHAHAHA! So many whores so little STD's. Are there Herp missionaries out proselytizing and converting all the precious virgins into whores?

FrenchPeas's picture

That is so weird. I developed these fever blisters in college during times of stress and I had never had even had sex then. I didn't have sex til marriage. And then to a man who had also waited. So I'm working out how I'm a whore and it's not computing. But I figured out real quick that you're not real smart. Lol Tuesday nailed it. Shingles is also caused by HHv1

FrenchPeas's picture

Lmao I would have been disappointed for you NOT to have had a comeback! Lmao

Easylikesundaymornin's picture

Holy crap ~ this post says it all.

Bc you get cold sores or fever blisters you are a whore. Wtf ????

Easylikesundaymornin's picture

The stupidity is Ever so clear !!!

Yes bc I have a cold sore ~ translate into the other night I have been sleeping with every man I had eye to eye contact with.

Pure ignorance ~ insert eye roll n gawd

Rags's picture

Herpes Simplex 1 is no big deal. Many have it and it is not an STD like Simplex 2 is. No need to panic, no stigma, and it is somewhat self limiting as over time the periods between outbreaks get progressively longer. I have had fever blisters periodically since I was a child. Usually mine correlate to the winter and cold weather or high stress. My dad gets fever blisters too. My mom and brother don't.

I have no experience with the genital version (Simplex 2).

Most everyone has the Simplex 1 virus but not everyone has outbreaks. It has far more to do with genetics than anything else.

Don't over dramatize it. It is a non issue and dramatizing it just shows ignorance of the condition and medical facts.
Ignorance is never appealing and voluntary ignorance is just pathetic.

notasm3's picture

Simplex 1 is not a big deal. I fortunately have never had a "fever blister" even though I kiss my DH who does get them.

But one can get all sorts of problems from 1 and 2 from oral sex with an infected person. What is really dangerous is if one gets it in the eyes - can cause blindness. A friend of mine got Herpes in the eye - almost certainly from being spread from the lips. We gave her such a hard time about what her weird sexual activities must have been to get it in the eye - even though we knew better. She wanted to kill us.

still learning's picture

My exH is still paying his 2nd ex wife alimony because she claims that he gave her herpes and she supposedly uses the money for her meds, $500 a month. Apparently she had an outbreak "down there" a month after they married. She claimed to be so virginal and didn't have sex with anyone besides exH since her divorce years before. She and exH had premarital sex and that was ok even though they were both uber religious because they were going to get married anyway. She remarried and I wonder if she's told new hubby about "the herp?"

I asked exH, "How do you know SHE didn't give it to you?!" He didn't have an answer besides her claim of sexual virtue. Poor dumb exH was married for a whole 3 years, paid out alimony now for 6 with no end in sight. He'll have to hire a lawyer in her state and spend thousands of dollars to try and get it stopped or reduced. Herpes is expensive and apparently you can be ordered to pay indefinitely if your ex wife claims you gave it to her. How do you prove such a ridiculous claim? I feel sorry for exH but he agreed that he must have given it to her since he had relations with other women before he married her. He's in the medical field and agreed to such nonsense...sheesh. It's amazing that a judge signed off on their agreement.

BethAnne's picture

$500 a month soon adds up to thousands, I'd start consulting the lawyers asap...it will be cheaper in the long run. I thought alimony stopped once the ex got re-married anyway? There seems to be a lot wrong with this. Does she provide proof that she is still paying for the medication and the cost of it?

still learning's picture

Yeah there's a whole lot wrong with the situation. 2nd ex wife doesn't have to provide proof of anything, unfortunately that's how alimony works. It's all on the obligator (exH) to find out and prove anything and that usually requires hiring a PI, lawyers and lots of $$$. I have no idea why he's still paying after she remarried. Yes it adds up and he's in the hole for it. I actually feel sorry for exH that he's getting taken like this. They didn't have kids or anything and she worked the entire marriage. Lame. She's one of those women that men should be warned about. Beware, warn all your male friends and family!

IslandGal's picture

Say....waaatt??? Did you take your meds before you responded with your ridiculous comments??!

Good bloody grief. I'm gonna sue the sun too..how dare it infect us!!

Sign me up for the "whores anonymous" forum, please.. 'cos I've had blisters on my lips..and dang it..I was 12 years old and still a virgin..but, according to your insane logic - I'm a whore too..! Woo hoo!