You are here

Have any of your DH/BF Friends ever told you how Hot BM is?

ubrngoutdbitchnme's picture

So my FH knows this guy that knew of BM. She used to work at a bank as a teller and
This guy would go to that bank. I saw him Saturday night at one of our friends house. The conversation led to BM because she snuck her way back to town and was calling
FH. This "friend" started telling me and our other friend how hot BM was and how she was nice to him. How before he knew who she was how he would Flirt with her. Okay, is that disrespectful of him or just plain stupid

BSgoinon's picture

First off, this guy sounds like an idiot.

And then... no, no one has ever said that BM is hot. The only time the word HOT and BM are ever in the same sentence is if it is "BM is a HOT MESS". She is nasty, and if anyone ever DID say she was hot, they would need their examined.

Now... lose, and easy are frequently used. She does get laid a lot... but not because she is good looking. But because she will sleep with ANYONE. And always has...

The ONLY reason that BM was nice to him was because she HAD
To be nice, she was at work. This guy is the only person that I have ever met that has actually said she is nice. Everybody else that knows of BM does not Like her and they all say that she is a crazy bitch.

lmac's picture

People who haven't seen her since high school do tell DH she was hot then. DH says, "Oh, well she lost a tooth doing meth, went insane and now has gained about 100 pounds. So not anymore."

helena_brass's picture

Yea, some people (men especially) just have no common sense.

BF and I were at a mutual friend's house once when this guy came over. Apparently he and BM went to high school together, and he had a HUGE thing for her. When he mentioned BM he was practically drooling. He started reminiscing about her at 16. It was nasty. He was a creeper though.

I have heard other things like that about BM indirectly. One of BF's friends actually asked him for BM's number when they divorced; when BF used to tell this guy about their marriage issues he'd always respond, "at least she's hot."

Newstep's picture

Totally rude in my opinion he should have kept his opinion to himself. Or maybe you have have said she is back in town why dont you ask her out }:) Then he would get what he deserves LOL

Anyone who ever referred to our BM as hot would have to be talking about her temperature Smile

On another note it bugs me when people tell me how hot my ex-husband is he is handsome but he is so self absorbed it zeroes the good looks out.

I told the guy that BM is in town and if him and his wife wanted to have a threesome I would let BM know. What a dork.