You are here

STEPSON'S 1ST KISS SNEAKY ABOUT IT ALTHOUGH HE KNOWS THAT HE CAN TALK TO US ABOUT ANYTHING

monay74's picture

MY STEPSON HAD HIS FIRST KISS & MY HUSBAND THINKS THAT I SHOULD NOT BE AROUND WHEN HE TALKS TO HIM ABOUT IT BECAUSE HIS CO-WORKERS SAID THAT BOYS DONT LIKE THEIR MOMS TO KNOW,THEY FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WITH DADS.HIS GF IMMEDIATELY TOLD HER MOM BUT MY S.S. LIED TO US ABOUT.I NOW FEEL LIKE I SHOULD NOT BE CONCERNED W/HIS SOCIAL LIFE BECAUSE EVERYTIME WE ASK HIM NOT TO DO SOMETHING HE DOES THE OPPOSITE.I FEEL STEPSON THINKS HE IS GROWN WHEN IT COMES TO HIS PERSONAL LIFE. I DONT WANT MY HUSBAND TO HANDLE IT BECAUSE HE WILL LET HIM DO WHATEVER, HES A BOY SO OH WELL.HE'S TALKING ABOUT GETTING HIM CONDOMS..WE JUST FOUND OUT THIS MORNING.IM JUST SAD THAT IF WE GIVE IN THAT WILL PUT IN HIS HEAD THAT ITS OK TO DO MORE KISSING AND THAT WILL LEAD TO SEX EVENTUALLY AND HIS GF'S MOM IS IN SUPPORT OF THEM BEING "IN LOVE" THEY R 14!!!! FOR CHRIST SAKE. I TOLD MY HUBBY THAT I GIVE UP I DONT CARE...I DONT MEAN THAT OF COURSE.BUT IM IN THE HOUSE WITH 3 MALES AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY.TO ME THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE,MY S.S HAS ALOT GOING FOR HIM AND WE DEFINATELY DONT WANT HIM TO GET OFF TRACK.OH AND MY HUBBY IS LIKE ...WELL WHEN I WAS HIS AGE I WAS DOING MORE THEN JUST KISSING ,IT JUST SEEMS LIKE A DOUBLE STANDARD NOW IF HE WERE TO GET HER PREGNANT THEN WHAT??? THEY HAVE ONLY BEEN GF/BF FOR 3WKS AND THEY R SOOOO IN LOVE,I FEEL THE R DEFINATELY MOVING TOO FAST.CAN SUM ONE PLEASE GIVE ME SUM ADVICE,CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM OR TELL ME WHAT IM DOING WRONG.THX IN ADVANCE:)

monay74's picture

sorry about the caps ,thanks for the advice ,so r u saying i should be approving of this.i am new to this so i need all the advice i can get.

caregiver1127's picture

You are lucky you even know about it at all - my sister's sons never divulge anything to her and I am the cool aunt and they won't say a word to me. It is just a boy thing they are embarrassed and let him talk to his dad - that is what you DH is there for - he really does not want you discussing this with him and I don't blame him - boys are not like girls and relive every moment - maybe in the locker room but not in front of their parents. Just relax.

caregiver1127's picture

DH is Darling Husband - go to the left hand side of the site and look under FAQ and they have abbrievations - the don't poke us is the stepmothers who are warning Birth mothers to back off - sometimes we have birth mothers come on the site and try to stir up trouble because we vent about our step kids so it is a warning that we will fight back on her if BM (birth mothers) start something because we have to be nice in real life.

monay74's picture

haha i definately DONT think we r making waaay too big a deal but thats ur opinion about the condoms i def.dont want him to be under the impression that we r condoning it BUT we want him to be safe if it ever comes to that.ha didnt realize that i seemed to be yelling it is kinda difficult to read,sorry. thanks for the constructive criticism i really dont mind it:)

monay74's picture

we asked him if he kissed her ,he said no and dad called him sneaky and they r talking now w/o me so im taking ur advice