You are here

So I'm thinking about writing a book! Do you want to share?

My4kidsmom's picture

What if nothing happened the way Cinderella said it did?

What if her chores were exactly the same as her step-sisters but she thought that as Daddy's special princess she was being treated unfairly?

What if Cinderella didn't get to go to the ball because she got caught in the wine cellar with the stable boy?

What if her fairy godmother was someone that got duped into feeling sorry for her because of all the lies she told?

What if Prince Charming was manipulated by a master manipulator into giving her what she felt she deserved after Daddy dearest died?

What if Cinderella was a bitch???

JustAgirl42's picture

Not the one. It was something like, What If 'so and so' was really a bitch?.

BTW, no offense, but every time I see your user name I feel like I'm thinking bad words! Blum 3

JustAgirl42's picture

I've never liked anything from Disney, not even when I was a kid (I preferred Looney Tunes Smile ).

Modernworld1011's picture

Yes, how sad it is that this tale and the others like it have so strongly shaped the mentality towards stepparents. The sad thing is that it is often the birth parents and not the step parents that screw these kids up. We need to write a book about the curse of overindulgent deluded parent. I like to hope that if these crazed parents could see their behavior from a distance they might see how insane some of their actions are.

Write the book! Smiles to you!