You are here

The Skid just made the E-5 promotion list.

Rags's picture

I am one proud dad. He just turned 23 a couple of weeks ago, has completed 4 of his 6 year initial USAF aenlistment and was just notified he will be promoted to Staff Sergeant.

I am one proud dad. Biggrin That his uniform has our family name on it makes it that much sweeter.

On a different but somewhat related note .... he informed the Sperm Clan of the adoption a couple of days ago. Apparently Sperm GrandHag was "happy" for him. She does not know about the name change though. He did not share that part. She threw me a curve on that one. I expected total vitrioilic toxic GrandHag crap when she was notified of the adoption.

twoviewpoints's picture

Congratulations to Rags Jr. on the promotion!

As to GrandHag, I imagine even she would have to agree everything her grandson is today is 100% due to you and Mrs. Rags.

Rags's picture

Thanks. As for the GrandHag.... I am sure she is on her meds and that is the only reason she has not gone a shrieking banshee freak out over the adoption. She would not admit a thing that was positive about my bride or myself. No doubt she would say my son's quality character and life are due to the grace of her fringe cult deity.

But ... just maybe ... I am being a bit too hard on her. Nah.... }:)