You are here

Help i feel like a drain whos plug is pulled

Mer's picture

Hello everyone

Perhaps there is someone out there that can tell me what the heck is going on I mean I am a mother of two wonderful girls ages 19 and 16 I know how kids are and how to be a parent , two years ago I get together with a man who was divorced with two kids ( girls ) ages 8 and 15 the 8 yr old is HORRIBLE to me and its taken forever to make the father step up to the plate to let this little girl know she can not disrespect me like she has and its still hard to get him to correct her she treats him like c*** talking back demanding things asking why he always want to be near me hold my hand so forth I do understand at this age they believe in many ways their parents will get back together but this kid is just like her mother he has no problems punishing his oldest kid but when it comes to the 8 year old he always has excuses I feel he is living his past life out in his 8 yr old because she is so much like her mother he has said it before but will not ever correct her

I feel like im going insane he will say why are you so jealous of my girl why are you so mad at her when I never ever show disrespect to her or the oldest child this kid is doing it to me over and over I guess its up to me to leave or stay but I cannot imagine living 10 more years like this with this child until she is 18 . The other day the ex said to me im sorry for what I did to my ex I wish things were different between us and I wish I could go to him to talk I was floored I told my bf what his ex said and he blew it off like it was nothing for some reason he will not punish this 8 yr old and im so dead tired of it all she is making life very difficult

Its like an obsession in the strangest way I just cannot explain it but its odd